DID YOU KNOW...
In 1971, the national debt was $75 million. In 2010, the debt rate rose that much once an hour.
1. The F-word and its various forms were used ______ times during the three-season run of Deadwood.
a. – 980
b. – 1,980
c. – 2,980
d. – 3,980
2. Who was the victim of the now-infamous “Wardrobe Malfunction” during the 2004 Super Bowl ?
(Ten years ago ?? Time flies !)
3. What was the code-name of the planned German invasion of Britain?
a. - Operation Sea Lion
b. - Operation Goodwood
c. - Operation Bagration
d. - Operation Barbarossa
4. James Hewitt definitely had an affair with which of the following ?
a. – Paris Hilton
b. – Hillary Clinton
c. – Princess Diana
d. – Elizabeth Taylor
5. Which mammal has the longest gestation period?
6. Who became the 'King of Popcorn' through his line of popcorn products and his television commercials?
7. What sculptor’s works include The Thinker ?
8. From the Broadway Hit, Fame, Complete the lyrics: "Save me from being the world's fattest ______ “
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Albert Einstein was offered the Presidency of the new state of Israel...
1. – c
2. Janet Jackson
3. – a
4. – c
6. Orville Redenbacher
David Ben-Gurion, Prime Minister of the State of Israel, offered Einstein the ceremonial position President of Israel in 1952, but He graciously declined by saying that he was “deeply moved” , and “at once saddened and ashamed” that he could not accept the offer.
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !