Did you know…
To an observer standing on Pluto, the sun would appear the same as Venus appears in our
1. Which west-coast state was the only one to be attacked by a piloted Japanese bomber
a. - California
b. - Oregon
c. - Washington
2.What 60's TV spy series had the word "Affair" in the title of every weekly episode?
3. How tall are the letters in the famous "Hollywood" landmark sign?
4. Name the animated film whose setting was the middle-eastern city of Agrabah.
5. How many chromosomes are in a normal human cell ?
a. - 26
b. - 36
c. - 46
d. - 56
6. Who was the first US President to experience an assassination attempt?
7. Which comic strip character often used the catch-phrase, "Leapin' Lizards!"?
8. Name the auto that's driven by the High-School detectives in the "Scooby-Doo" series?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Barry Manilow wrote the song, "Mandy" for his pet golden retriever.
1. - b
2. the man from u.n.c.l.e.
3. 45 FEET
5. - c
6. ANDREW JACKSON
7. LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE
8. the mystery machine
In fact, he didn't write "Mandy" at all. He did, of course, record it, and it was his first
number on hit when it was released in 1975.
(Here's a song that WAS written for a dog; "Martha My Dear", written by Paul
McCartney for his sheepdog, Martha.)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !