Trivia- Saturday Special- JEOPARDY
Did you know ??
Workers spent 90 years building the Church of Corcuetos, in Spain. The day after it was finally completed, in 1625, it collapsed.
1. ($200)- his suspended abstract sculptures were given the name "mobiles" by marcel duchamp...
2. ($600)- this evard eriksen sculpture guards copenhagen harbor...
3. ($1000)- both rodin and brancusi did sculptures of an embracing couple titled this...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- who's asking
4. ($400)- a shakespeare villian: "if you prick us, do we not bleed? if you tickle us, do we not laugh?"...
5. ($1200)-a mythological creature: "what goes on four legs at dawn, two at noon, and three at dusk?"
6. ($2000)-a bear of very little brain: "bother! what shall i do?"
FINAL JEOPARDY- the sixties
7. city and seasonal name given to the liberalization program alexander dubcek set up in 1968 in czechoslovakia...
1. who is alexander calder?
2. what is "the little mermaid"?
3. what is "the kiss"?
4. who is shylock?
5. who is the sphinx?
6. who is winnie the pooh?
7. what is the prague spring?
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !