trivia- saturday special; JEOPARDY
Did you know ??
MAE WEST NEVER KISSED HER LEADING MEN ON-SCREEN
JEOPARDY - Botany
1. ($200)- of tulips, lilacs or daffodils, the flower not grown from a bulb...
2. ($600)- german botonist julius von sachs discovered that photosynthesis in plants released this important gas as a by-product...
3. ($1000)- from the latin for "foliage," it's the large divided leaf of ferns and some palms...
DOUBLE JEOPARDY- rhyme time
4. ($400)- ....a hitch-hiker on the back of a black widow...
5. ($1200)-.... someone who hunts down people who break into computer networks...
6. ($2000)- ...the church elder who lives in a lighthouse...
FINAL JEOPARDY- Cable Television
7. ...the baseball flick "a season on the brink" in 2002 was this cable network's first original movie...
1. what are lilacs?
2. what is oxygen?
3. what is a frond?
4. what is a spider rider?
5. what is a hacker tracker?
6. what is a beacon deacon?
7. what is ESPN (acceptable- ESPN2)
Walk with the person who's searching for truth........ run from the person who says they've found it !