True Confessions...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carolmills

Cook
ok rated PG please... funny or weird...
I'll go first:

I have a thing for geeky men.... I *heart* Alton Brown!!

<hides>

I cry at the end of movies like Witness, Terms of Endearment, The Sixth Sense, I was a wreck at the end of the Thornbirds... same with Million Dollar Baby.

Just cannot seem to turn the waterworks off. If the writer/director/producer meant to make a tearjerker, I have no hope of staying dry.

Oh God, I hope my husband never comes on DC...I've always had a 'thing' for dark, Latin/Mediterranean types!! And, I married two Blue-eyed Blonds!!! ;)

cjs said:
Oh God, I hope my husband never comes on DC...I've always had a 'thing' for dark, Latin/Mediterranean types!! And, I married two Blue-eyed Blonds!!! ;)

My Italian stallion Cristiano has beautiful pair of big blue eyes... I got the best of both worlds
img_304413_0_e61f9272c755fcf2947717e7f081ca26.gif
:ROFLMAO:

My confession: I have a tendency to talk and sing to myself, often quite loudly when I am alone... there are times I suddenly realise in horror and extreme embarrassment that our window is open and some people are just outside...

"And, I married two Blue-eyed Blonds" - I'm beginning to think that didn't come out right...:wacko:

"our window is open and some people are just outside..." or stand like an idiot at a greeting card stand and laugh your fool head off....

I watch Harry Potter movies into the wee hours of the morning, to put me to sleep after I have checked my emails and forums, after I get off work at 11pm. I have all of them and just plug them into my computer and watch until I get drousy. I particularly like the the scene of the boys from Dovestring entering in the Goblet of Fire.:blush:

cjs said:
"And, I married two Blue-eyed Blonds" - I'm beginning to think that didn't come out right...:wacko:

"our window is open and some people are just outside..." or stand like an idiot at a greeting card stand and laugh your fool head off....

Your right :LOL: Im guessing your married a blonde haired guy with two blue eyes?

I start plants from seed and cannot stand to throw any of those extras away:LOL: Im not kidding, it kills me to kill a seedling, so I toss those into the compost.

Other than that, I love watching life time channel on tv, for woman :LOL: sappy but true. And my hubby has his channels like discovery, and spike tv, etc.

PG rated so hey, there ya go.

amber said:
Your right :LOL: Im guessing your married a blonde haired guy with two blue eyes?

And is probably just having an affair with the other one since Jean's pretty much the law abiding type. People retire and then find they have all this spare time on their hands and stuff. I can understand ......

are there blue eyed cyclops?

hmmm, a blue eyed cyclops would never tell you your butt looked fat in anything, because of their terrible depth perception.

buckytom said:
are there blue eyed cyclops?

hmmm, a blue eyed cyclops would never tell you your butt looked fat in anything, because of their terrible depth perception.

What if it was a blue eyed quadlops though?

Would Jean's butt look like the Grand Canyon? That would be funny since she's only about 85# after a seven course dinner.

Jean cheffin it up on IMAX. Getting bleeped out more than me or Ramsay. I can so see that yanno.

I'm on a serious learning curve here, SO many new people. Tom, did I see you say you worked at CBS? What do you do there if you don't mind me nosing? Anything food related?

nope. i wish, tho. our cafeteria ain't half bad.

i'm a broadcast systems engineer. i make stuff work that gets tv on the air.

O.K., so an old lady doesn't have command of the English language anymore!! :wacko: That blue-eyed cyclops was really two gentlemen (well, one anyway....) at different times.

Tom, please say you aren't responsible for those da-- running headlines along the bottom of the screen that completely distract me from hearing what is being said. (I'm one of those that has trouble walking and chewing gum at the same time - at least where tv is concerned):rolleyes:

cjs, if it makes you feel better, there are a few examples of bloopers that came out from the mouthes of supposed professionals. (Football commentators on the telly...) You are not that bad!!:LOL:

'It's now 1-1, an exact reversal of the scoreline on Saturday.' - RADIO 5 LIVE
'If that had gone in, it would have been a goal' - DAVID COLEMAN
'What a debut for the young goalkeeper, as a striker.' - PETER DRURY
'Peru score their third, and it's 3-1 to Scotland.' - DAVID COLEMAN
'Liverpool will be without Kvarme tonight - he's illegible.' - JIMMY ARMFIELD
'He [Cole] is good in the air as well as off the ground...' - Metro FM commentator
'And the bald head of John Sillett leaps from the bench.' - STUART LINNELL
'30 minutes to go, and it's still 1-0 apiece.' - Commentator
'The shot from Laws was precise but wide.' - ALAN PARRY
'Referee Norlinger is outstanding in the sense that he stands out.' - GEORGE HAMILTON
'...evoking memories, particularly of days gone by.' - MIKE INGHAM
'He's 31 this year : last year he was 30.' - DAVID COLEMAN

'Now Zola tries to inject some speed...' - RON JONES
'Martin O'Neill, standing, hands on hips, stroking his chin.' - MIKE INGHAM
'Neil Sullivan has stopped absolutely everything have thrown at him...Wimbledon 1, Manchester United 1.' - MIKE INGHAM
'Victor Hernandez, like an orchestral conductor directing his troops...' - JON CHAMPION

I could have gone on with many more, but let's say this should be enough to make a point for you for now...:ROFLMAO:

I've confessed this to you guys before but here is my guitly shame again...

Once or twice every hunting season while Paul is out looking for deer to eat

I have a "DEEP PIG LAZE OUT"... I go to the grocery store and buy every type of junk food I can think of. Ice cream, cookies, pudding, candy bars, Ding dongs, Twinkies, Tater chips and dips, beef jerky ... everything that I might want, then I head to the video store and rent a few girlie love stories and head home and order the largest size pizza poss.

I make myself a comfy nest on the couch and for the next two days I eat.. read books and watch tv. No work. No moving.. no doing anything but relaxing. I don't even get up to go to bed. Bad for me YES!!! Fun YES!!! Does Paulie know?? NO!!! It's my one guilty secret!!!!! Please don't tell.

*making a note to call Paulie*:-p

My secret is that I skipped exercise all last week and I was doing so well.:(

*making a note to call Hans & Franz to set up an appointment with Half Baked, just to pump her up:LOL:

img_305020_0_cd9fc4e6e4b13f6ebf80c3d21ffd4aea.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom