Trying to figure out a movie name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

legend_018

Head Chef
Trying to figure out a movie name......This is all I know...

It starts off with some boys setting fire on a tree fort not realizing a little boy was in it? I think it was one of the boys brother that was in the tree fort.

I was thinking it was a troubled brother movie. Like maybe the kid had issues because of what happened long ago. I know I've seen it... maybe...
There was also a movie where a younger brother fell out of a tree and died, too. I remember the dream scene always ending before the death and finally at the end they showed you the whole scene and all was forgiven.
Come to think about it, there's probably half a dozen movies like that, lol.

Awesome - I THINK this one is it. Looks really familiar. The thing is, I only saw the beginning or maybe it was a commercial or something. I wanted to rent it or watch it some day and forgot all about it. Now years later, I'm trying to figure out the name. I'm pretty sure this is it though. Even the name sounds familiar.

ha ha ya i know what you guys mean when you say there is probably a lot of movies with a scene like that. lol

Glad I could help. I typed into google "movie boy dies in treehouse fire" and this was the first thing that came up. DH found a movie he had seen on TV back in high school by googling the basic plot.

Back
Top Bottom