Trying to start a website.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

goboenomo

Head Chef
I'm trying starting my own website off of proboards.
I would like it to be a forum based on anything.
I need help a creative name please.
If I could get any suggestions, that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Alex

Last edited:
I have an idea.

atcanadaspace

You see I can make people think it's at canada space or at canadas pace.

what do you think?

goboenomo said:
I have an idea.

atcanadaspace

You see I can make people think it's at canada space or at canadas pace.

what do you think?
gobo, I have never been, nor will I ever be, the sharpest knife in the drawer. It does seem to me that one might at least decide what the book is about before deciding on the title. I have no clue what you mean by "I would like it to be a forum based on anything."

skilletlicker said:
gobo, I have never been, nor will I ever be, the sharpest knife in the drawer. It does seem to me that one might at least decide what the book is about before deciding on the title. I have no clue what you mean by "I would like it to be a forum based on anything."

I mean a forum that can consist of anything at all.
If you've ever heard of gaiaonline.com.. it's a huge forum that has sections on just about anything.
I don't plan on covering that much. But at least alot. Cooking, Music, Sports, Games, Entertainment, ect.

Maybe I should use world instead of canada and find something different... unless you think people from other countries may not care if it says canada...
would you use a site that was canadian and had a canada banner and name?

I think you would get a wider audience if you did not call it Canada whatever.

Candadaspace sounds to similar to My Space anyway. You are more creative than that.

I was trying to think up something with either "maple" or "kaleidoscope". But I think Jkath just came up with a better idea. GoboView, I like that, unique, and YOU, Alex.

viewmaster.gif

Ahahah! Those! Nice! We'll see what happens. And if i can start it anytime soon.

You gonna join? :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom