Tuesday we will be in Philly !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
Barbara and I will be picking up Barbara's new to her car and then we will be in Philly tuesday anyone want to join us. We are so excited we are going to see The Liberty Bell ! Maybe Ben Franklin will join us. Wish us luck!:)

Have fun you two! I am so happy that you are getting a little itty bitty vacation. I know how busy you both are.

Have a great time!! Enjoy!!
Be careful on the roads too, there are some crazy no caring drivers out there.

have a good, safe trip!
just to bad you're not coming to pittsburgh.
i hope you love your new car!:)

SierraCook said:
Have a safe trip. Drive careful and watch out for the other drivers. I wish a could see the Liberty Bell. Have fun. :)

Philly is the worst place I have ever driven.:wacko:

Maidrite said:
Barbara and I will be picking up Barbara's new to her car and then we will be in Philly tuesday anyone want to join us. We are so excited we are going to see The Liberty Bell ! Maybe Ben Franklin will join us. Wish us luck!:)
Have a safe trip you two and hurry back!:)

SierraCook said:
The worst place I have ever driven was San Francisco or Kansas City. I just try to stay out of areas with major traffic. We don't have much traffic here in Sierra County. I probably only see 10-15 cars on my way to work.

it must be nice to see such a low volume of traffic, sierra!:-p
i used to have to go into pittsburgh daily for the longest time, for months at a time, and i would just be ready to scream by the time i got into oakland. i was always on my way in during morning rush hour and on my way out, several days a week, during evening rush hour. i became very adept at flipping people the bird, winding my window down to shout profanities and beeping the horn of the car for 30 seconds straight during that time.:LOL: i only have to go there a few times a week now, so i don't mind it so much.

We'll do our best Jennyema. Thanks everyone. About 5 and a half hours until our ride comes to take us to the bus depot. I still haven't quite finished my last paper that is due today. I had to rest my eyes from it for a minute though. Still have to pack and take care of a few things before we leave.

:) Barbara

Back
Top Bottom