Turkey and Christmas Star

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PoorCooker

Assistant Cook
What does the Turkey and the Christmas tree top star have in common?

Guess at this one!

I imagine the star would have a similar origin....

One particular Christmas season a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip but there were problems everywhere. Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule. Then Mrs. Claus told Santa that her Mom was coming to visit; this stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out at heaven knows where. More stress.

Then when he began to load the sleigh one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground and scattered the toys. So, frustrated, Santa went into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whiskey. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves had hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink.

In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffeepot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made of. Just then the doorbell rang and Santa cussed on his way to the door. He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree.

The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Isn't it just a lovely tree? Where would you like me to stick it?

Thus began the tradition of the little angel on top of the tree.

Author Unknown

:blink::wacko::ermm: huh..? I think I'll go with RonJohn's answer and keep my x rated version, as well. Hope you have a happy thanksgiving.

Star Stuff, like a star being the top of the line. Both are cool objects, so a star has star rated stuff and a turkey has star rated stuff inside of it.

This ranks as one of the oddest threads I've read. I confess PoorCooker, I do not understand. However, my understanding is not necessary. LOL. Have a fun day.

Back
Top Bottom