TV commercials - Good, Bad and Unspeakable.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
To me the characters in the commercials represent the customers that might use the product being advertised. If the characters are stupid, bratty or rude, I'm not interested in the product because I don't consider myself to be stupid, bratty or rude. The recent yogurt commercial where the girl smirks about getting one over one her mother is a reason for me to pass on that brand of yogurt. Ditto all Carl's Jr., or Jack in the Box commercials. I do like the commercial for Nationwide Insurance where the big cute baby represents the guy's car. It's the perfect portrayal of my son with any of his old cars but especially his 1923 Lincoln.

To me the characters in the commercials represent the customers that might use the product being advertised. If the characters are stupid, bratty or rude, I'm not interested in the product because I don't consider myself to be stupid, bratty or rude. The recent yogurt commercial where the girl smirks about getting one over one her mother is a reason for me to pass on that brand of yogurt. Ditto all Carl's Jr., or Jack in the Box commercials. I do like the commercial for Nationwide Insurance where the big cute baby represents the guy's car. It's the perfect portrayal of my son with any of his old cars but especially his 1923 Lincoln.

Those Carl's Jr. (actually Hardee's here) kinda gross me out. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a health nut, but the way that the food is portrayed, all greasy and drippy with the biting and chewing sounds is just not appealing, and to me kinda gross.

I don't like that yogurt commercial either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom