TV Show - The Doctors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Does anyone get to see t he TV Doctors? It is group of four doctors who discuss lot of problems. Yesterday discussed how dogs are at times able to detect cancer in people. Today they are discussing flatulence (how often would I like to ask my own doctor about this). Anyway I find it informative and worth the time to watch it. Just disappointed it is on around 1:30 in morning. T hankfully I can tape it. Almost as important as finding good recipe.

Disappointed

kitchenelf: I know you won't be disappointed. I just don't have clue why they have most informative programs on early in morning. I just 'happened' to see this listed and wanted to find out about it. Now I have daily t ape of it. Really got my attention of the dogs! I guess you know how I feel about dogs anyway. Something strange that is happening with my dogs. They seem more attentive to me than anyone else. Now I am letting my imagination go wild with what they know and can't tell me. In fact, I am going to doctor's office this afternoon to find out results of test they took at hospital. Just hope t heir attention is not regarding this test! Think I am paranoid? Hope that is it.

Also hope you will let me know what you think about this show.

ITK - don't let your imagination get the best of you. Things happen in our lives - all sorts of things. A lot we can control and most we can't. Don't jump the gun. Wait until things are on the table in front of you. And your dogs may just hang around you and pay attention to you because you love them and they are returning the favor! :flowers:

ITK - don't let your imagination get the best of you. Things happen in our lives - all sorts of things. A lot we can control and most we can't. Don't jump the gun. Wait until things are on the table in front of you. And your dogs may just hang around you and pay attention to you because you love them and they are returning the favor! :flowers:

thanks, will hang on to this thought as I get ready to go to his office. Just never had doctor tell me to come into to office after I had test done. Always was able to talk to me over the phone.

I caught it once and decided I have so many other things I'd rather watch including repeats of Law and Order. It was too dry for me.

kitchenelf ~ if you guys get the same schedule there as Charlotte does it's on at 3 in the afternoon on NBC. Oh, and maybe you should change the title of this thread. It should be "TV's The Doctors" ~ that's the name of the show "The Doctors" I know because it reminds me of the soap from the 70s.

I watch this show every day if i can. It has a lot of good information on it. It airs at 2:eek:o PM here.

I watch this show every day if i can. It has a lot of good information on it. It airs at 2:eek:o PM here.

Good for you! At least it is on at time when you are. Having it on so early in morning makes no sense to me. Would rather hear what these doctors have to say than the soap operas they have on. Rarely do I turn tv on during the day. I am with you, Dove this show is worth the time. These doctors don't ask to see our insurance cards!

Back
Top Bottom