TV,what do you watch?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
I am a huge survivor fan, I also enjoy,ncis,csi,cold case,and las vegas and criminal minds is my new favoritte.:)
what tv programs do you like to watch?

We recently did the Arbitrons (Radio Ratings) and they called us back in December asking us what TV shows we watch. I realzied then that EVERYTHING we watch in prime time is on CBS (in fact, we don't watch any of the other "big-3" networks at all).

Survivor
Amazing Race
CSI (Vegas, Miami and NY)
Navy NCIS
Criminal Minds
Ghost Whisperers
Numbers

~ Raven ~

p.s. Kim, if you like Criminal Minds you will LOVE Numbers!

When I have the TV on, it's usually on one of the following...

Football
Hockey
Baseball if I'm desperate
FoodTV
Fine Living (especially if Thirsty Traveller is on)
Any show on one of those "Discovery" channels that has to do with ships, buildings, cars, Vegas, etc. Not so much the American Chopper stuff, though.

John

Raven I love numbers. That is a great show, aside from the last 2 minutes always being so hokey.

I am a Simpsons fan and also Family guy. I used to love Arrested Development, but that show is being cancelled. What a shame. the humor was so clever!

I enjoy things like Nova and Modern Marvels depending on the topic.

Mythbusters is another fun show.

tue I like Scrubs, but this season has really gone downhill. JD's character has just gotten too goofy. It is still a decent show though.

I have been watching How I Met Your Mother and The War At Home with my wife. She loves those two.

My Name Is Earl is the best new sitcom in my opinion and I also like The Office, but it took me a little while to like that one.

Yes I am a TV junky :)

the one thing I do not like is reality TV. Those shows really bug me.

Survivor!

LOST!

Gilmore Girls!

Sci-Fi Friday nights Stargate SG1- Stargate Atlantis and Battlestar!

Monk

We very seldom watch televisions... however the exception arrives in a few days time, I will be watching loads of Olympics in Torino!!:)

i have always been a tv junkie, and now i work in television. i guess it was destiny. (did you ever see the episode of "the simpsons" when homer goes back to his boyhood home and sees a burnt in shadow of himself on the wall across from the tv, a radiation king, as the tv was his babysitter. that was me to a tee)
there's always a tv on in almost every room at work, often mutiple tv's and channels, so i get to watch an awful lot of shows. an awful lot is the best way to describe much of network tv.

in my office, i usually watch history channel, foodtv, or cbs programming.

at home, i often flip between 2 channels of the history channel, several discovery and pbs stations, and of course "the simpsons" and "family guy".

weather and traffic channels are often given a daily peek as well.

on cbs, i watch "survivor", "2 1/2 men", "the amazing race", and the "c.s.i." shows.

edited to add: how could i forget. most nights in the winter, i get to watch 1 or more of the 3 local hockey teams (devils, islanders, or rangers). in the summer, it's the yankees all the way. unfortunately, my only day off is sunday, so i don't get to watch much football.

Last edited:
LOST (OF COURSE)
I LIKE TO TRAVEL AT WARP 9.9 (STAR TREK) All OF THEM !
IF IT IS IN SPACE OR UNDERWATER I AM THERE !
ANYTHING WITH A IQ, I NEED ALL THE HELP I CAN GET LOL !
"BASEBALL" Sorry RONJOHN LOL :cool:
OH AND FIX IT SHOWS ! :mrgreen:

Monday Night Raw
Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
Grey's Anatomy
News
All My Children
One Life To Live
I have VH1 on alot too

GB said:
I am a Simpsons fan and also Family guy. I used to love Arrested Development, but that show is being cancelled. What a shame. the humor was so clever!

the one thing I do not like is reality TV. Those shows really bug me.

I like Arrested Development too. It's really too bad it's been canceled.
And I'm with GB on the reality shows.
Right now, on DVD, I'm watching the 2nd season of Alias.
Big fan od LOST, the Simpsons and 24

I watch lots of sitcoms. Everbody loves Raymond and the Golden Girls were two of my favs. Two and a Half men always makes me laugh. I watch Korean dramas. Lots of CNN in the background when I'm on the puter..

lol wasabi, i thought i was the only round eye that watched korean tv, so long as it's subtitled of course. i love the period dramas with the old style dress and warlords and such.

South Park
Maximum Extreme Challenge
Maximum Exposure

Lost
Invasion
Alias
ER
My Name is Earl
Will & Grace

Survivor
Amazing Race
Various other 'Reality' Shows: Cowboy U, Andy Dick, The Gauntlet, ummm...

Football

Country Music Videos

TV Food Network

Various Sci Fi

News

OOPS I also forgot Futurama on [adult swim].

Well, since Middie admitted to it I guess I had better do the same.

I'm hooked on Day's of Our Lives :doh:

(It's not really my fault, I just wanted to see what happened when Carrie figured out it was Austin that took over her company. I thought I could quit, but before I knew it I was into the hard stuff.... DISCUSSING IT ON THE WEB. Oh the shame :ninja: )

~ Raven ~

rofl raven, i wish i could give you karma for that one. thanks for the laugh.

don't be ashamed. lots of guys here watch the soaps. they claim it's their job, since they are the guys in the control and uplink/transmission rooms, but they seem to know all of the plots twists, and watch everyday with bated breath.

Back
Top Bottom