Two Days To 12/12/12

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My paperwork won't get to that date until 12/20/12. by then I won't need to write it if the Mayans are correct.

hehe, don't worry Princess. We're all in this thing together :)
Besides, the Mayan's didn't have a leap year in their calendar so that day is long gone. (I hope)

My paperwork won't get to that date until 12/20/12. by then I won't need to write it if the Mayans are correct.

Isn't the Mayan end of the world the 21st? You should still have a day then, Fi.
And with Kylie being a day ahead of us, someone else can start the dinner thread :ROFLMAO:

Isn't the Mayan end of the world the 21st? You should still have a day then, Fi.
And with Kylie being a day ahead of us, someone else can start the dinner thread :ROFLMAO:

You really think any work will get done on our last day?:LOL:

You are such a trouble maker. And I am all for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing can happen until the 18th. I am schedule for my eye surgery and NOTHING is going to stand in my way. I want to see the end. :angel:

yehyehyeh, pac. you are our spock, but with a wicked sense of humor.:)

dec. 20 will be like the last day of school. only yolo lists need to be completed.

that's right pac, just throw kylie under the bus. actually, she can travel back in time so's to join us and lad (live another day).

and re: the dinner thread, exactly who will anyone be cooking for? the people still shopping for xmas presents, i suppose....

Last edited:
12/12./12 though...that's on Wednesday...seems it needs a proper celebration. What do you get for the last repeating date in our lifetimes?

Who will be cooking?
Anyone who wants their "last meal", that's who ;)
I suspect trying to find a lobster or prime rib roast the 19th will be like trying to buy a fresh turkey the day before Thanksgiving :(

You are such a trouble maker. And I am all for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing can happen until the 18th. I am schedule for my eye surgery and NOTHING is going to stand in my way. I want to see the end. :angel:

no, you don't addie, no you don't. but wait, the eye surgery might give you a whole new perspective, vision-wise.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom