Two months!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey! I've missed you guys.

The job is going great, I just haven't had the internet at my apartment until this past Friday. My folks are going through a divorce, so it's been demanding a lot of my time also. Nick should be arriving here in Kingston soon with a new job, which is good news. Today we are going to a couple of open houses for some semi attached townhouses.

What have I missed here, anyways?!

Oh wow, that's great! (Welcome to the board btw!)

How come nobody ever does a canadian road trip :( my slow cooked ribs would knock them off their feet! lol

Believe me, we would have gone up to Canada to visit if we had been able! As it turned out, what was supposed to be a two week vacation turned into a month and a half, ending tonight when we finally get home. We have had the very good fortune to meet 14 DC members on this trip, and we will be going to kitchenelf's house today for dinner. We have met her a couple times before and just love her to death! Someday we will make that trip farther north and see some of our Canadian DC members!

And of course we have to make it to Khazakhstan some day (or Debs is just going to have to come back to Texas for awhile!).

:)Barbara

Back
Top Bottom