Um ... Oooops LOL!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CrazyCatLady

Sous Chef
Cat, Rina, and I have been road tripping!

We're fine, I thought Cat had announced that we'd be off for a couple weeks, she thought I had announced it here. I came in, looked for the thread, and couldn't find it.

We do apologize! It was a spur-of-the moment thing. My manager back-dated a vacation request and approved it, and we were gone for almost 3 weeks!

We rented an RV, took Lilly the dog, left the guys and Anna here (Anna still gets carsick sometimes) and took off for the mountains of NC, Tennessee, and Virginia. It was glorious! We found the Appalachian Trail, and I did 8 miles one time and 6 the 2nd time.

We stayed in RV parks, some were great, some were not so great, but what an adventure. Outside, stopping here and there, cooking outdoors, dodging the rain, finding out-of-the-way little towns, oh ... this area is sooooo wonderful!

We're back now, and thoroughly refreshed. Nothing like three crazy ladies out loose in the mountains, huh? LOL! I go back to work tomorrow, and it's business as usual. Rina's going home for a visit next week, and she'll be away for a few weeks, don't know how long yet.

Our guests will be going home sometime in September, then back here for the holidays, then a visit in late winter/early spring then fishing season. Georg said the Catina II fell behind on repairs but she's catching up now and she'll be ready to set sail next season. Here, fishy, fishy, fishy!

I'm doing great. I don't fall any more, and I'm not dropping things as much. My arm and hand are stabilizing well, and I've put on another pound.

I'll let Cat fill you in on the details; I'm the "check-in" lady right now, and there's nothing but man food in this house, which needs to be rectified immediately.

LOL! We missed you! Hope everyone's okay, and again, I'm sorry we didn't announce our getaway. Miscommunication ... probably my fault.

Huggerz!

Back
Top Bottom