Uncle Bob MIA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
I'm concerned about Uncle Bob. He's been absent since 9/30/11. Where he is usually contributing daily, this could be cause for concern.

Admin has no contact info for Uncle Bob. Does anyone here have a way of reaching him?

nope:(, I just checked my PM's and there is no clue how to contact him other than through DC. I do know that he will go for short periods of time without checking in, but this is too long..

Thanks Andy,
we do have a wonderful caring DC family here.
Thanks again
cj

I had wondered about him also. He has the most interesting posts and I miss them. Hope all is well and he is just taking a breather.

I miss seeing his posts in the dinner thread... he LOVES his chocolate ice cream.

Yes, he had his own distinctive way of wording things, like luvs did. Bob typed (I guess) "small town Mississippi" slang and luvs typed Pittsburgh slang.

Yes, he had his own distinctive way of wording things, like luvs did. Bob typed (I guess) "small town Mississippi" slang and luvs typed Pittsburgh slang.

I had a lot easier time following UB's "slang" though! Someone had to interpret for me a few times!

Back
Top Bottom