Unexpected pleasures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Was asked to prepare my resume for a proposal to be submitted by a group I'm trying to get closer with at work. According to the requester, I am one of very few who has experience in compliance with Section 508 of the Americans With Disabilities Act.

My boiler is working! First hot shower for ages!!!! Now that is pleasure!

It would be nice to have a garden forum...I'm so excited about the veggies popping up.

a little person woke up this morning shouting DADDY DADDY DADDY (as usual) and without a hint of a cold at all! :))))))

the DW on the other hand is somewhat lumbered with it STILL?
but she`ll fix and I don`t worry about her, beacuse she understands what a cold is, my child didn`t.

so yeah, I`m happy yet again :))

half Baked, I agree, it`s fantastic aint it :)

YT2095 said:
a little person woke up this morning shouting DADDY DADDY DADDY (as usual) and without a hint of a cold at all! :))))))

the DW on the other hand is somewhat lumbered with it STILL?
but she`ll fix and I don`t worry about her, beacuse she understands what a cold is, my child didn`t.

so yeah, I`m happy yet again :))

half Baked, I agree, it`s fantastic aint it :)

So glad your little one is feeling better. :) I hated it when the babies got sick, I felt so helpless.

Half Baked said:
It would be nice to have a garden forum...I'm so excited about the veggies popping up.

There are garden forums. They have not filled any of my needs though. I have found it quite satisfactory having a running garden thread here on DC. Last year GB started a thread that lasted for months.

Went to our new flat which the actual work just got started, found all the unwanted walls down, gone was the abominable unlookable old bathroom, and the last bit of the pile of full rubbish bags, it looked so much better and now we finally started seeing some hopes in this place!!:)

urmaniac13 said:
Went to our new flat which the actual work just got started, found all the unwanted walls down, gone was the abominable unlookable old bathroom, and the last bit of the pile of full rubbish bags, it looked so much better and now we finally started seeing some hopes in this place!!:)
What a great surprise..I bet you're so excited..I sure would be..You two are going to have the time of your lives in this new place..And nobody deserves it more than you.

kadesma:)

Whats your unexpected pleasure today?

Seeing my 2 yr old dribble apple juice on her self, and picking up a wipe to clean it up with nobody asking her to.
Watching my almost-7month old crawl from one end of the room to the other to smile up at my and try to climb on our computer chair.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom