Unusual visitor in my yard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LadyCook61

Master Chef
A neighbor was mowing his lawn and his pig walked away to my yard. First time I ever saw a pig in my yard. :)

Well, if he came with that leash harness he definitely belongs to somebody......I'm sure it will take one day for the owner to track Porky Pig down if you post a sign, LadyCook.......do your kitties think it's an overweight cat to come join them---I bet they are already squirreling away their food just in case---:):):)??????? Instead of being on top of your fridge this "kitty" will be in the fridge.......

I laughed so hard at this because the thread right under it when I looked was "Smoked Butt". LOLOLOLOL!!!

Well, if he came with that leash harness he definitely belongs to somebody......I'm sure it will take one day for the owner to track Porky Pig down if you post a sign, LadyCook.......do your kitties think it's an overweight cat to come join them---I bet they are already squirreling away their food just in case---:):):)??????? Instead of being on top of your fridge this "kitty" will be in the fridge.......

owner came for piggy within 15 min. hubby let them know we have the piggy. The cats never saw the pig. my cats don't go outside except for the screen in porch.

owner came for piggy within 15 min. hubby let them know we have the piggy. The cats never saw the pig. my cats don't go outside except for the screen in porch.

haha my indoor-only cats are like prison guards of our house! they run from window to window heftily trotting when an unwelcome cat or even a squirrel comes into our yard! I wonder what they would do if a PIG came meandering in.... LOL! :pig:

Back
Top Bottom