Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Raine

Executive Chef
Looks like offical opening date is Aug 2nd. Provided the inspections go well.

The fire marshall is coming tomorrow for inspection. The health inspection is Friaday.

Still waiting on the fence people, but don't think they will keep us from opening.

The signs on the building went up yesterday (pictures coming). Still waiting on them to put the lettering on the window.

Oh Raine that is wonderful!

It must be so exciting for you to see the last pieces falling into place:chef:

I only wish we could all join you in the big opening!

Best of luck!

img_144404_0_f356bcbf3d8f4f4409744f4d18472747.gif

Raine,

In business, the Maneki Neko is said to bring success. This is because her raised paw beckens in customers. It also welcomes in personal happiness and harmony.

This good fortune cat is found in many businesses and homes throughtout Japan and Hawaii to bring wealth.

I hope she brings you success, wealth, happiness and harmony.

Aloha,Wasabi

I'm so excited for you, ranie! Good luck the next couple of weeks--I'm sure you'll be incredibly busy. Be sure to keep us posted when you can!

That's terrific, Raine!!
I know your going to have lots of fun. Have a GREAT grand opening!!
Just imagine all of DC there with you, we might not be there in person, but, we will all definately be there in our thoughts!!

What wonderful news Raine!! As soon as we get a free weekend after school starts, we'll have to come up & have lunch. Can't wait to see the pics!

just an idea...why dont you get a web-cam so we can all watch the grand opening via streaming video?!? i would gladly kick in some $$ for that!!

Back
Top Bottom