Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
My MRI showed i have torn muscle,damaged nerves and bulging disc #4/#5
they want to do another mri to my back because they think they should have
explored further down, who knows... I know my pip is about pip ed out,kwim... I feel they should have known to scan my whole back not parts, after all I did complain of back pain in general...
I seem to be in lots of pain right now, can't take the muscle relaxers,they knock me for a loop... its awefull... any way just an update and a vent thread all in one, thanks for listening...:)

Last edited:
Wow, kimbaby. You rest and take care of yourself. Let those kiddos and hubby do some work for you.Hope they get it all figured out soon.

Oh Kimbaby - I'm sorry to hear of your pain. I won't send hugs, that will hurt your back - but prayers works wonders! What are "they" planning on doing? IS this all caused from the accident? Is surgery in the future?

This is caused from my accident Michelemarie, they really haven't gotten to talking about surgery yet, but I am thinking thats the next thing they want to discuss...

Kimbaby,I know the pain you are going through, DH went through that years ago and they did do surgery. Then he was 2 inches shorter....Now with Osteo. he is bent over and we look each other in the eyes. I use to fit right under his arms when we were younger.(((soft Hugs)))Marge

Sorry Kimbaby, I didnt know you were having problems with your back. I've been busy with a sick teen here. I hope your feeling better soon! Back problems can be so tiring. Rest, and use a heat pad in the mean time!

amber said:
Sorry Kimbaby, I didnt know you were having problems with your back. I've been busy with a sick teen here. I hope your feeling better soon! Back problems can be so tiring. Rest, and use a heat pad in the mean time!

thanks Amber and everyone for the nice words of "getting better"
for those that do not know I was in a rear end accident on 3/3...
I have been very sore in my shoulder and back area... :)

dove and michelemarie thanks for the soft hugs...:)

Well thank god their finally finding the culprit to your pain. I too was rear ended several years ago and I still cringe thinking about it. My muscles were pulled in my back and that pain was horrible.....I can't even imagine what your going through. Take care of yourself and rest......hugs to you.

Kimbaby I wish you a speedy recovery- those back inflictions- man are they murder!!!!Please take care of yourself and know we are all thinking of you!!Love and energy, Vicki

HI Kim,
I hope they get this right soon.Back pain can really make you hurt all over. Try to rest, and I know that's hard to do and take care of YOU. I'll be thinking of you..
hugs
kadesma:)

kim, sorry to hear about the accident.
try to rest as much as possible. i know that's a silly suggestion with your crew, but it is what your back needs to mend.

KIM,
Hope you get things taken care of, and can have a good recovery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom