Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
I just want to thank all you wonderful people for your support and prayers.

I'm still dealing with the constant bone and muscle pain but I received wonderful news yesterday and my greatest fear turns out to to be just that.....only a fear.

I'm being scheduled for an MRI and that should clear things up and give the doctor and I the diagnoses to help treat me.

Lulu gave me a good scoulding.....thank lulu....I needed it. I can't believe how a fear can truely grab hold of you and consume your thoughts no matter how much you try to push it aside.

You all are a great support system and above all very dear friends. Bless you all from the bottom of my heart.

I'll keep you posted but rest assured no matter how bitterly cold and dreary it is outside today is a beautiful day and I'm going to enjoy it regardless of this pain.

Have a wonderful day all!

Sizz

And to share a laugh and a smile..... take a look at this as I'm sure it'll make you laugh as it did me.:LOL:

Myspace.com

Good for you, Sizzlin!

The fear can take hold and paralyze your happiness and hope. I'm so glad you are feeling better mentally. I do believe that's a great percentage of getting better.

Now get outside and enjoy the day! :)

Thanks Half Baked..........I may not move like I used to but I plan on doing just that. DH is taking a 1/2 day off and we're going out to lunch and spending some time together just him and me.....that is till we have to go pick up the lil one from school :LOL: .

Have a great day!

Sizz,
I know you've started this day with a BIG smile..Thanks for spreading the happiness, I'm smiling too:) cuz of YOU...

kadesma

;) you make me sound bossy, lol!

I am glad things seem brighter today...you only know how important a toast "to your good health" is when that health is in jeopardy.

Sounds good to me. Here's hoping the subsequent diagnosis an treatment will get you back to 100% soon.

Thanks everyone. I had a small set back this Saturday but it was my own fault because I overdid it but today its all good. Thanks again for all your thoughts, prayers and concern your truely helped me through this.

Lulu........not bossy at all... just a dear friend who didn't sugar coat it. ;)

Back
Top Bottom