Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Your DR should have given you the pain pills right after the biopsy...he knew it would hurt! Grrrrr!

I will have you in my thoughts and prayers, David.

My thoughts and prayers are with you Dave. Thanks for letting us know. Take good care of yourself as you wait for tomorrow.

Everyone I just talked to Dave, he is in the hospital and lonely..I told him we all love him and miss him..Please keep up the prayers and special thoughts, he needs us now.Thanks guys..I plan to call him again in several days so let me know if you have anything special you'd like me to pass on to him
kades

CJ, please tell Dave when you talk to him that I've been thinking of him every day and send my best. He called me a couple of times last week when he noticed I wasn't feeling well. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness and concern.

CJ, please tell Dave when you talk to him that I've been thinking of him every day and send my best. He called me a couple of times last week when he noticed I wasn't feeling well. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness and concern.
I will Katie,
he is such a kind man..Wish there were more that could be done. But, his just knowing we care will help..Thanks Katie..
cj

Everyone I just talked to Dave, he is in the hospital and lonely..I told him we all love him and miss him..Please keep up the prayers and special thoughts, he needs us now.Thanks guys..I plan to call him again in several days so let me know if you have anything special you'd like me to pass on to him
kades

Pass on a virtual hug and kiss on that handsome face of his from Texas!!
We will pray and think of him and wait patiently as he gets better and holler when we see him back here!!!

Please tell Dave we are all thinking about him and praying for him. I wish he wasn't so far away, I would certainly visit him as I am sure he is lonely, scared and sad.

Thanks for the update, CJ - I truly wish we were closer to Des Moines - I'd be so happy to pay him a visit. Nothing much to do in the hospital but lie there and worry! I know you will pass on our love and good wishes to him when you talk. Bless you for being there for him.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom