Updates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
The Luau party for my daughter was a huge success. Just wanted to share some of the fun things she did with her friends. They first jumped in the pool then they had a water balloon fight, played limbo and danced to Hawaiian music. lol After they ate, they decided to play fashion design with cute fabric I got for them. They had so much fun!

The food was wonderful, thanks to suggestions from some of you. We ended up carving some watermelons, honeydews and pineapples made them into bowls and filled them with fruit balls. The girls had virgin piña coladas all night. Pork and chicken skewers that DH grilled dipped in a pineapple/coconut/mango sauce and a soy sauce/sesame oil sauce, fried rice and steamed rice, green salad with mandarine oranges, pineapple/orange cream cake and a homemade tres leches cake topped with strawberries. Everything was so yummy! Will post pictures on Member Photos.

That's great, Dina. I'm glad everyone had such a great time!! You can tell how happy the kids are in the photos. Congratulations on the success!!

Back
Top Bottom