Urgent question for all members from Cristiano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

urmaniac13

Executive Chef
Okay, Cristiano came home today with one urgent mission, he needs to find a right personnel for his customer by TOMORROW... now he is desperate enough, he would like to ask you guys if you may know (or yourself!) who could fill in the position. It is a very sudden request but certainly a very good opportunity, sorry for the interruption of the forum activities but please take a minute to consider his question!! Thanks, Licia
(Here is Cristiano)
Hi everybody!

I know this is the wrong place, and moreover it's the wrong time, but I'm in a big hurry to find a native english IT trainer to teach Microsoft Office Professional 2003, basic, intermediate and advanced level.
The customer is a department of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations.
The courses are in Rome, the duration is about 35-40 working days. The request of my customer is to organize 7 repetition of the same course to groups of max. 10 partecipants each time.
A single instance of the course must cover from basic to advanced level and last 5 days, 8 hours a day.
Tranportation is not a problem, the place is reachable by metro and a shuttle service. We can also provide an adequate accomodation for the trainer.
The courseware is already prepared and provided directly by us to the partecipants.
The earning for this job can be between 250€ and 300€ per day, according to the level of the trainer and to the agreement with him for taxes.

Please help me in any way! [SIZE=-1][/SIZE]
Thanks in advance!

wish I could help, urmaniac, but alas, I am one of those computer morons.

Sure wish I could fake it to score a free trip to Italy, though.................

I concur with mudbug. The more I mess with computers, the more I tend to screw things up.

I do know a computer savvy guy, but not when it comes to Office, so he's no good.

Food for thought, as I don't know the plausability (sp?) of this, but there's this guy that has a training CD-rom for pretty much all Microsoft products. It's called Video Professor. I've never seen his products personally, but from what I can gather, it's a good product.

www.VideoProfessor.com

Mind you I am not advertising or endorsing this product. It's something that I have seen that looks decent and may fill a void in short order.

Dang... Paul is deep into a project with microsoft already.
I'd sure like him to take this job though. I'd just have to come with him!
I'm sure I could find a thing or two to look at while he's hard at work.

Sounds like a great opportunity for the right person. While I have quite a bit of experience with Office, I don't feel qualified to TEACH it in the format that you describe... but I talk English pretty good. [poor grammar intentional] :wacko:

It's true that this is a very difficult task, although the offer is very attractive, the problem is that we have to make the decision so quickly. However I appreciate your considerations, btw Bigdog, Cris does have all the training material, just need the instructor to utilise it... this is a big opportunity for Cris if he could pull it out, so wish us luck!!

phew!! problem solved!!

Okay, a good friend of ours who runs a language school here, also a staunch night owl just like us, has done a quite a bit of virtual running around for Cris all night (because of his occupation he has an extensive international connection.) and found a right guy for us... the guy is coming to Rome Monday!!
It was quite a pinch for Cris and we are enormously relieved!! We owe one to Freddie, well actually two, he also let me attend one of his Italian courses 2 summers ago... what a guy!!

Anyway, I apologize for the disturbance, and thanks immensely for your time, morale support and consideration!! You guys, as always, are awesome...
Wishing all of you a great weekend...
Cheers!!:)

Thanks Trish!! (((hugs))):heart:
(But what in heavens you are doing at this hour!!?? Isn't it like 2:40 there?? Are you turning into a "vampire" like us??? lol)

2:44 in the AM....

Just one of those rare nights when my brain won't shut off... can't sleep.
I'm drinking a nice glass of milk, that should help.

smiles, Trish

A few of nice cookies to go with the milk will help!!:) And a fuzzy wuzzy teddy bear, too:-p

I hope you will find your zzz.... very soon...

Twinkle, twinkle, little starrrr... how I wonderrrr... (ops, sorry.. my singing voice may cause a reverse effect... shhhh:ROFLMAO: )

lol! Thanks urmaniac! Smiling is always a good way to start a good nights sleep!

Back
Top Bottom