USA Today: A 184-proof whisky, and that's no blarney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BigDog said:
Uf dah! NyQuil has met its match! You onlt need 1 dose of this stuff to know you flat on your back!

Drink the hole bottle in one gulp:pig:

can you imagine???? won't that stuff make you go blind? Reminds me of the moonshine i once tried.....still have flashbacks from that lol!

Bookers is an awesome Whiskey. home cooked small batch stuff. It's around 120 proof. thats about as high as i go. Most of the whiskey i drink is around 100 proof.

I think I'll pass on this one. lol... one beer and I'm tipsy. I'm sure this stuff would not be good for my mind body or soul! lol

Gosh, was just at that distillery last fall.

It is a fascinating distillery that was out of business between 1995-2000, and is now trying to make a real go of it.

They were doing some interesting bottlings using casks purchased from other distilleries. Was able to taste a few whiskies that were out of this world.

This high proof sounds like a gimmick, but would give it a try. Those folk at the Bruichladdich distillery seemed really committed to quality.

Normally prefer whisky neat, or with one, relatively small ice cube. But definitely would dilute it a bit.

But sadly it probably will not be available for ten years at least, it has to age.

But very much enjoy Bruichladdich and loved our stay on Islay.

I shouldn't tell this but when I was a Much Younger Lad I drank a Bottle of (EVERCLEAR) one night. This was my next week ...............................................................................................
:dizzy: :sick:
2.gif
4.gif
1.gif

Did I mention this was a long time ago and I never claimed to be smart !!!!!!!!!!!! :ohmy:

Last edited:
I don't think EVERCLEAR is even legal here in Washington.

So, luckily I've never tried it.

Back
Top Bottom