Username question?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kimbaby

Executive Chef
I was wondering how did you come up with your user name?
My user name is actually the one I use for the forums I belong to,
which I must saY i ONLY belong to one cooking forum... DC#1:)

BUT I came up with my user name when I joined a baby forum 2004
I was ttc,Kimberley is my first name and I wanted a baby so i took berley off added baby and there ya go=kimbaby (not to orginal I know...LOL)

Kim,
I have a grandson, who is everything to me,he lived with us while his home was being built and so we're as close as can be, while he was learning to talk one of his first words was calling me Ma, I'd tried to teach him to say gamma, but I got Ma, so I took his name Cade and added the ma -Kadesma:)

kadesma

Really, it's a combination of two things. First, Big Dog brand of clothing is by far my favorite. That, coupled with me being a "big dog" (If I was a bit taller, I'd make a great football lineman), and it was a classic fit!

Also, I'm keen on Duane "Dog" Chapman's line of work, and since he's the Dog, I figure I'm the Big Dog as I'm bigger than he is (he's taller, but I have more mass).

Bottom line, I am the Big Dog. :cool:

my name is tom, or tommy as most friends and family call me.

when i started at cbs at the ripe old age of 22, we had a number of heavy cabinets and old cdc disk drives (they were about the size of 2 dishwashers, side by side, and weighed hundreds of pounds) that had to be lifted and moved, so my old boss said, "hey, get the young buck to take care of it", and the name bucky stuck.
later, i began working with a few korean engineers, most of which have 2 word or syllable names, so they combined my name and started calling me buckytom.

now most people around work call me either bucky, or buckytom.

Most places I am Barbarian57, since the name Barbara comes from the word barbarian, and I was born in 1957. When I signed up here though, I decided I didn't want everyone asking if I was a man or a woman, so I went with my name and last initial. Boring, but most people know I am female!

:) Barbara

Pretty Darn S ex y sweet smart Wife PDSwife.... also PDS are Paulies initals.

Mine was from ME playing Battlefield 1942. I love sushi but I wanted to sound BAD! :mrgreen: So after watching a Simpsons episode One Fish, Two Fish, Blowfish, Blue Fish all about Homer eatting a Blow Fish I started to thinkin'. Homer had a DEADLY piece of puffer fish. When its not cut right it can killl you! :ermm: Well since I was playing BattleField 1942 I needed a name! Hence came the name Dealy Sushi. I thought it was fittings. And have used it till this day!:)

how funny - Sushi is a Battlefielder, too :mrgreen:

cara is not my real name, when I started my internet career years ago I was asked for a nickname and for some reasons I can't recall, cara came into my mind. We had been on a wedding that weekend before and I guess someone there was called cara, but I don't know for sure.
By now I know that cara comes from latin/italian and means somethin like precious - don't know the right translation, but I know it in German :)

The first time I had to put my name in (first name Alice) it was already taken, so I kept fiddling with it to get a version of that and licia is what happened. I don't go by Alice, that is also my mother's name. I'm known by my middle name.

Back
Top Bottom