USPS has lost my package!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's great pds!! I hope mine does too.
I sent an email to every address atthe california post office that it shows was the last to handle it. Nothing so far. Fingers crossed :eek:)

I ordered some boots from LL Bean on Dec. 12.

They use a crappy system that has FedEx deliver to the post office and USPS to your house.

The boots left Freeport the next day then sat at FedEX near Boston until the 19th. Then dropped off the face of the earth.

3 phone calls to LLBean later, they "think" the USPS has them in Springfield, MA, which is at the other end of the state.

My boots are heading WEST. So Tex, if you get them before you get your own package, hold them and I'll drive out and get them..That's a lot easier than trusting the post office.

P.S. LLBean could not care less about my problem.

Hey girls, don't lose hope. I was sitting here trying to track my package and the postman brings it to me. It was sent December 10 at 5:50 am and just now got here. I suppose they used Pony Express for most of the journey. Now I can wrap the remainder of the presents, and nibble on one I got for myself.

Well, no luck for me! I've talked to the usps in california and the consumer affairs, she was suppose to call me back and didn't. I'm at a loss as what to do now. I guess I'll have to go buy them myself, if they have them, and hope it comes in so I can get my money back.

Well, my package never got here. But, I want to say a little word about Walmart! Normally, when you order something and there is proof that they shipped it, they are no longer responsible for that package. I emailed them and told them what was happening. I got an email from them yesterday and the lady in customer service wrote that if I don't receive it by yesterday, that they will credit me for the purchase. I am so happy with that!! I can now go and get it at the store and not have to worry about fighting the post office for it. If it does eventually come in, I will just mail it back to them. So, my Christmas just got better!!

Back
Top Bottom