Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Tax! But instead of buying meat with that money, as I as walking though the camera isle these digital cameras were calling my name. They somehow knew my old camera was on its last leg so I made an impulse buy. I picked up a nice little point and shoot Canon.

In one of my stupid online classes, we are required to read every single post and response by every person. The teacher can see if we did. So I read, or at the very least skim through, every single one, and the teacher just posted under my discussions grade that I only read 58/143 posting. WHAT??! This must be some kind of computer error... I sent her an email, and if she doesn't fix this I'm going to be so mad... It's a medical class so you need 94% for an A, and I'm already at like 96% because of the horrible wording on her assignments. I got 50% on one assignment because the questions were so vague I was answering questions about injury log records, and she was talking about exposure report forms. I guess I'm supposed to be psychic, and know what she's talking about when she just asks about documentation. She said it wouldn't be fair to the other students if she gave me the points, even though my answers were right in relation to OSHA's sharps injury log :/ Why do some teachers seem to enjoy confusing us? Isn't the point to make sure we know the material??

Aww, and on a side note I just got an email from a different teacher thanking me for my patience throughout the semester: "You are a truly great student who needs to be challenged and your academic abilities will bring you far. Regrettably, a number of your classmates were not quite prepared for a college level course, so thank you for being patient."

Cool!!

Phew, it was an error on the teachers part. That means I just need at least 85% on the final exam, and I should have an A in the class :)

Thanks Tax! But instead of buying meat with that money, as I as walking though the camera isle these digital cameras were calling my name. They somehow knew my old camera was on its last leg so I made an impulse buy. I picked up a nice little point and shoot Canon.
I'm quite fond of my Canon point and shoot. I just need to buy a tripod for it.

Well I forgot my claratin today so I was both grumpy and sneezy...

I just ate pizza and tiramisu, and that has helped the mood slightly.

I've been making hot chocolate by the cup with cocoa, sugar and milk with a bit of vanilla, I think that will solve just about any mood swing. Now if I could just remember to buy more milk!

And I am sitting here cursing the gods of the underworld. I have an upset stomach. I better feel better by morning. I have an appt. for my pre-op checkup. I need to get some sleep, but am feeling too miserable. :angel:

I may have been a little *too* honest in my individual evaluation of a group project I did lol... The last question was "Did the group process have a positive effect on your learning?" I answered: "No, I hate group work, and the reason I worked so hard to get 100% on every assignment until now was because I knew it was coming up and didn't want to stress about it." No taking it back now- hopefully he appreciates my candor ha ha...

hey, isn't venting supposed to be something bothersome or bad?
Vent: Don't you just HATE IT when hot chocolate w/whipped cream & marshmallows tastes so good? hehe
I hate it when the hot chocolate is too hot to drink - and the whipped cream & marshmallows melt away before it cools down.

I also now hate the fact that I am not drinking hot chocolate right now. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom