Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hope you're healthy and out soon Charlie. Being sick isn't fun, add being in the hospital and it becomes intolerable. Unless you get Nurse PF. I bet THAT would be fun. :wacko:

Thank you, thank you. Not quite OK yet. Hope they will re mm over the catheter today, then in two weeks its back for stone crushing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

Maybe after those two weeks all the snow will be gone.

Chasing nurses isn't bad, Charlie -- it's when you catch one that the problems begin.

Maybe after those two weeks all the snow will be gone.

Chasing nurses isn't bad, Charlie -- it's when you catch one that the problems begin.

Ya gotta watch those nurses. They carry around syringes, and are trained in the art of acupuncture. You don't think its only purpose is to stop pain, do you? Just ask PriFi. How do you think she keeps Shrek in line.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Ya gotta watch those nurses. They carry around syringes, and are trained in the art of acupuncture. You don't think its only purpose is to stop pain, do you? Just ask PriFi. How do you think she keeps Shrek in line.:devilish::ROFLMAO:

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Shrek has a private nurse...he can't wait to get home so I can take over.

Love it. Funny. Imagine, old, baldish, overweight, short man running after cute Yong nurses with the catheter sticking out. Thanks I needed a smile to loosen up the pain.
:ohmy: Whilst sympathising with your pain the rest was just a tad too much information. I will have that picture in my mind for the rest of the day.....

Finally did our taxes tonight, I've been putting it off, even though we're getting a refund.

I had to do them 3 times. One "dummy" federal for each of us, so that we could file a state return because our state won't recognize our marriage and we have to file as single people, these have to be mailed in.

Then I did the final joint return, and that could be e-filed.

Kind of a pain in the butt! Now it's done and I can move on with life.

:mad: I am extremely annoyed. A 5 day round trip flying on Allegiant Air to Vegas for niece's graduation costs more than 2 weeks in Mexico which would include hotel. Allegiant charges $30 for a carry on bag, and $50 for each checked bag, one way. And, as I just found out, their checked bag weight allowance is 40 lb, not 50 lb, which is standard. Our check in bag weighs 45 lb. I pack very minimally, and we have gifts to bring. I just went ahead and added the $30 for a carry on. They better not even TRY to charge me for my purse! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Last edited:
My 2 1/2-year-old is trying to kill me! She knocked me in the head with her head earlier, then hit me in the face with a thrown toy this afternoon, and just smashed me in the mouth with my phone. She didn't intend to hit me any of those times but that doesn't mean they hurt any less! Today seems dangerous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

I re-awakened my deep fryer last week. I made some fries to go with a dinner last week. I was planning to fry some potatoes tonight to go along with the pork souvlaki steaks I was going to grill. The darned thing would not work. Plugged it into different outlets, pressed the reset button, jiggled the cord. No dice. Dead as a doornail.

So I had to heat up the CI skillet with oil I ladled out of the fryer to cook up the potatoes.

I was planning fried chicken for Thursday night...

:mad: I am extremely annoyed. A 5 day round trip flying on Allegiant Air to Vegas for niece's graduation costs more than 2 weeks in Mexico which would include hotel. Allegiant charges $30 for a carry on bag, and $50 for each checked bag, one way. And, as I just found out, their checked bag weight allowance is 40 lb, not 50 lb, which is standard. Our check in bag weighs 45 lb. I pack very minimally, and we have gifts to bring. I just went ahead and added the $30 for a carry on. They better not even TRY to charge me for my purse! :mad: :mad: :mad:
What PITA. I hope all goes well.
My 2 1/2-year-old is trying to kill me! She knocked me in the head with her head earlier, then hit me in the face with a thrown toy this afternoon, and just smashed me in the mouth with my phone. She didn't intend to hit me any of those times but that doesn't mean they hurt any less! Today seems dangerous.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
(((Hugs))) I hope she stops the klutzing.

I'm better in the morning, but get worse at the night.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Discuss Cooking mobile app

TTHM raises your risk for some diseases, but it's not like a microbe that would probably make you sick right away.

I know this is an old post, but I haven't read this thread for a while.

So you won't get sick right away. Instead you will sit there for days, wondering when it's going to hit!

I'm sorry. I don't mean to make a joke out of this, but after reading some of the other threads this morning, everything is funny to me. :LOL:

I love this forum.

Back
Top Bottom