Petty Vents

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Good lord I'm so angry!!!! DH is making me nuts, I have a way Julia Child of cooking prime rib. Yes and now he has decided it has to be don with a probe good lord he is in there making pasta and he is driving me crazy. I don't know what to do next, he's started on the spinach and cream sauce and I really feel lost. The arguing is awful today. HELP do I ignore it and do it my way what next
kades

Just let him cook dinner. Hang out here with us. You are sure to find some laughs to keep your spirits up. {{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}.

Good lord I'm so angry!!!! DH is making me nuts, I have a way Julia Child of cooking prime rib. Yes and now he has decided it has to be don with a probe good lord he is in there making pasta and he is driving me crazy. I don't know what to do next, he's started on the spinach and cream sauce and I really feel lost. The arguing is awful today. HELP do I ignore it and do it my way what next
kades

Very simple, you hand the kitchen over and put your feet up. Nice cup of tea and a book. Tell him to call you when dinner is ready. Of course, peppermint schnapps in the tea will be way more relaxing.:)

Just let him cook dinner. Hang out here with us. You are sure to find some laughs to keep your spirits up. {{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}.

Very simple, you hand the kitchen over and put your feet up. Nice cup of tea and a book. Tell him to call you when dinner is ready. Of course, peppermint schnapps in the tea will be way more relaxing.:)

I agree.

But, peppermint schnapps! :-p :eek: Bleh.

But do put something you like in your tea ;)

kades

Kades! i'll tell u a way of making this irritating inicident a happy one 4 ya,imagine me getting jealous of you right now that u have a hubby who likes to cook for you,no matter what he cooks ,or whether or not he is a better cook than u...at least u have a husband who knows how to cook and does it for u!!!! now let that anger pass and be happy about this fact;)
i long for my hubby to make dinner sometimes or at least join me in the kitchen,but i cant entirely blame the poor soul as i know he hardly gets time to eat his dinner ,let alone cook it.

Last edited:
I did and i'm over it:) Thanks
kades

I just have to scream. I had a third garage built. This guy promissed me 2-3 weks and it would be finished. The garage is standing and looks finished, but roof is leeking (or is it licking sp?) there is water inside, and now we have about 10 inches of snow on the roof and I have no idea when or even how this bustard is going to finish/fix the roof, grrrrr

I just have to scream. I had a third garage built. This guy promissed me 2-3 weks and it would be finished. The garage is standing and looks finished, but roof is leeking (or is it licking sp?) there is water inside, and now we have about 10 inches of snow on the roof and I have no idea when or even how this bustard is going to finish/fix the roof, grrrrr

So sorry about this, Charlie! and it's "leaking". Looks to me like he owes you a new roof.

Thank you. I did not mention he promissed me 2-3 weeks in the middle of June. I am actually surprised that he did what he did. I mean, the fact that he actually finished it. For a while I thought he would never finish. Well leaky roof cannot be considered fineshed, but at least there is a garage there. I hate contractors.

I am so over this game.
My cats hate closed doors. They think that whatever is on the other side of a closed door has to be better than the side they are on! The dog likes to play "You can't catch me" when he doesn't feel like coming in.

:huh:Barbara

There is a variation on our game. It's called "throw." The bone/ball/whatever is thrown once and our younger dog goes racing after it and brings it back and never wants to release it.

Only HH will play this game.

Latte' (kitteh) has taken to sitting out side the bathroom door, when I'm getting ready for work, and yelling for me at the top of her lungs. I haven't heard this cry from her for at least 4 years, "MeOW me, MeOW me" Luckily she has thawed enought towards Shrek, she will let him calm her.

Makes me feel guilty for leaving her.

Back
Top Bottom