Venting on a Happy Note

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am a happy camper--finally, there is now a dishwasher at the farm. The farm was not supposed to be s/place where either of us lived long-term--more of a cottage. So the kitchen is small, no space for a built-in dishwasher...BUT, since the dryer was never used anyway, and the washer could squooch over to where the dryer was, a portable dishwasher would work. My friend who is moving happened to have one she didn't need anymore. I have given it a good home. The hose is long enough so I don't have to park it in front of the sink...no more scrubbing the juicer/food processor parts! Those were the two things that drove me crazy--the juicer parts and the food processor. If I didn't cook from scratch, and juice veggies several times a week, I could live without a dishwasher, but the dishes were often oh so overwhelming that I would spend more time doing dishes than cooking or eating. Sometimes, it took me 2 days to get all the dishes done and put away. Not fun. I can survive out here until May 1st. I know, you don't miss a dishwasher until you have to live without one.

Last edited:
I'm very happy for you, CWS. It's always nice to get something you waited for. It's especially nice you had a place for it.

i am so glad to finally feel more like myself. the last cold,p.u.or flu is finally gone. i am able to catch up on things long neglected. just had no energy at all. almost have enough to get more stuff done.

i am so glad to finally feel more like myself. the last cold,p.u.or flu is finally gone. i am able to catch up on things long neglected. just had no energy at all. almost have enough to get more stuff done.
I"m happy that you feel better also, babe2! That realization after sickness that you are at last well again is a fantastic thing to experience!

Whatcha gonna do to celebrate? I'm going out to a local tavern tonight to hear a band and be in the middle of 200 youngsters having fun! Just for you! The place, believe it or not is named "Arnold's" and has the 50's decor. Tonight's band is a local classic rock band. They have an awesome Margarita!

Tonight, One Year Anniversary of my heart attack and I just took the last of the blood thinners I've been on for the stent. Yea!!!!! Things are looking up.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Tonight, One Year Anniversary of my heart attack and I just took the last of the blood thinners I've been on for the stent. Yea!!!!! Things are looking up.

Yay!!!! :clap::flowers::flowers::clap:

Fantastic, PF! This will be a much better year! Happy anniversary!!!

Last edited:
So that's one no-fat, no-salt, no-sugar cake with a HUGE candle on it?!?!?! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom