"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions

Old 05-11-2011, 05:42 AM   #171
Master Chef

Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebunny View Post
Me too Fi! I often measure my "dust bunnies"!
Anyone remember the Far Side cartoon about dust rhinos????

Old 05-11-2011, 11:37 AM   #172
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebunny View Post
Me too Fi! I often measure my "dust bunnies"!
Oh SB!! I have "dust elephants"!! Herds and herds of them.

Old 05-11-2011, 11:38 AM   #173
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveSoMD View Post
Anyone remember the Far Side cartoon about dust rhinos????
Oh yes!
Old 05-11-2011, 10:54 PM   #174
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Skype™ to taxlady
I have dust kitties, since they are mostly cat hair. I could knit several new cats...
Old 05-11-2011, 11:58 PM   #175
Chef Extraordinaire

cat bunnies here as well. charlie is shedding like crazy, he is a fluffy long haired cat. thomas not so much. short hair. for the pleasure of their company will gladly put up with it.
Old 05-12-2011, 12:25 AM   #176
Certified Cake Maniac

I was frustrated because I couldn't bend down to clean under anything and felt bad that I had to wait for DH or hire one of the youth group kids to come and do it.

Well, since I started working out at the YMCA, I am getting more agile and can start bending down....I said to DH tonight "ew, it really is messy under there." His reply "well, now that you can see it yourself I guess you can clean it yourself!" He's right of course, but

http://beinglydia.com
LPBeier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 12:32 AM   #177
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LPBeier View Post
I was frustrated because I couldn't bend down to clean under anything and felt bad that I had to wait for DH or hire one of the youth group kids to come and do it.

Well, since I started working out at the YMCA, I am getting more agile and can start bending down....I said to DH tonight "ew, it really is messy under there." His reply "well, now that you can see it yourself I guess you can clean it yourself!" He's right of course, but
I could do it myself, too...but we are planning a move soon and I think I'm going to hire a crew to come in and clean. And we are getting a truck, load it and make one trip...I won't be getting a lot of help from Shrek and there are some things I can't move by myself.

So...I'm going to take it easy on this move!
Old 06-16-2011, 10:22 PM   #178
Chef Extraordinaire

I have to tell you what a wonderful day I had. We took my daughter, Cade and Carson and went to Moss Langing to Phils fish restraunt for lunch. I had a crab salad, stuffed artichoke with seafood, 4 big oysters sauteed in champagne and chocolate mouseAlso bought a cute t-shrit. I never eat like this but to day the in me ran out and would not stop. The only thing missing was chef munky who had appointments and could'nt join us. Missed you char.
wiah you all could have joined us.
kades
Old 06-16-2011, 10:55 PM   #179
Honey Badger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadesma View Post
I have to tell you what a wonderful day I had. We took my daughter, Cade and Carson and went to Moss Langing to Phils fish restraunt for lunch. I had a crab salad, stuffed artichoke with seafood, 4 big oysters sauteed in champagne and chocolate mouseAlso bought a cute t-shrit. I never eat like this but to day the in me ran out and would not stop. The only thing missing was chef munky who had appointments and could'nt join us. Missed you char.
wiah you all could have joined us.
kades
Kade's,

If you only knew how much I just adore you! Thought about you all day. Missed you as well...
Just got home. Too much traffic, and logged in to see what's for dinner that I won't be having.. :)

Sorry I missed you THIS time around. But I'm glad you understood I tried very hard to get out of the Men in white coat visits today :(
Trust me I tried. Pulled every trick I knew of to get out of all of them.
We will make that trip to Phil's . I have my husband on reserve for the entire month of July. He doesn't want me pulling rank on him. I'll do it it if I have to! Got my fully loaded box of Kleenex ready to throw.. You know I won't miss nothin' this time around!

Thrilled that besides my not being with you in person. Meeting your daughter and grand kids, I was still around in spirit. I smiled reading that you enjoyed your Oyster's :)

The men in white coats visits went well. I've been cleared to make the trip to S.F. for my sons additional surgery. I'm doing ok to. Yadda yadda no new news to report on that.. I'm just boring. Usual stuff..

BIG HUGGS!!!!!!!!

Munky.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:22 PM   #180
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Munky View Post
Kade's,

If you only knew how much I just adore you! Thought about you all day. Missed you as well...
Just got home. Too much traffic, and logged in to see what's for dinner that I won't be having.. :)

Sorry I missed you THIS time around. But I'm glad you understood I tried very hard to get out of the Men in white coat visits today :(
Trust me I tried. Pulled every trick I knew of to get out of all of them.
We will make that trip to Phil's . I have my husband on reserve for the entire month of July. He doesn't want me pulling rank on him. I'll do it it if I have to! Got my fully loaded box of Kleenex ready to throw.. You know I won't miss nothin' this time around!

Thrilled that besides my not being with you in person. Meeting your daughter and grand kids, I was still around in spirit. I smiled reading that you enjoyed your Oyster's :)

The men in white coats visits went well. I've been cleared to make the trip to S.F. for my sons additional surgery. I'm doing ok to. Yadda yadda no new news to report on that.. I'm just boring. Usual stuff..

BIG HUGGS!!!!!!!!

Munky.
Glad all went well and you can go with your son for his doctor visit. I'll be thinking of him and pray al goes well. I'll try to get Ari and the boys to go again. Cade fell for the kids fish and chios and he ate a humounus piece of chocolate cake that was great. The day was wonderful and I look forward to July and our getting together.
kades