Venting on a Happy Note

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yesterday after work I get home and my internet was out :mad:

I call my internet service provider and got their automated system, their automated system asked me what my problem was and I chose the appropriate option. When the system couldn't ping my modem, it gave me the option to set up an appointment, so I did. I never had to talk to a person.

He comes today, on time and fixes the issue. Apparently the little bit of wire that wasn't buried along the retaining wall was cut by the landscapers. He ran a new line, and gave me a new modem (I don't even pay a modem fee) for good measure. He left me his mobile number to call him directly if I have anymore issues.

It's really nice to have customer service go the way it should!

When I used to get paper bill, about twice a year there would be a notice in it that their service folks are not allowed to give out their personal phone numbers or information. All service calls are to be called into their office. Of course there was always the one who would break the rules in order to make some money on the side. :angel:

When I used to get paper bill, about twice a year there would be a notice in it that their service folks are not allowed to give out their personal phone numbers or information. All service calls are to be called into their office. Of course there was always the one who would break the rules in order to make some money on the side. :angel:
Nowadays a lot of service people have company cell phones.

We have a very corrupt cable company that provides our internet. Everybody knows it too. That is why they send the notices out. :angel:

I do enough reading on the internet to know who you are talking about;) , they are trying to buy the cable company that is here.

Yeah, I'm sure it's a company cell phone. But this isn't the first time that someone from this company did this, they seem to want to make sure that their customer service rating stays up and that they can fix a problem before it gets back to corporate.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom