Venting on a Happy Note

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm happy for you and DH. I hope you both are feeling better physically too.

I got a kick from your Armadillo and Roadkill post. Thanks for the laugh.

Thank you. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you and James. What is James' field?

Thank you to Kayelle and Kadesma too. I love those dancing dudes.
James is in CAD (Computer Assisted Drafting). :cool: He mainly likes mechanical design, but he loves pretty much all aspects of CAD. :cool:

I'm really happy with myself today. I finally pulled out the refrigerator and cleaned underneath (yuck!).

Someone here at DC asked a question about how often it gets cleaned, and at the time, I thought no problem. I peeked last month, and was shocked at how nasty it was, but put it off.

It has nagged at me ever since, so I finally just did it. It's a project to get the refrigerator out of the way in my little kitchen, but I feel so good now that it's done and I can cross it off my list. Whoopee!

I'm really happy with myself today. I finally pulled out the refrigerator and cleaned underneath (yuck!).

Someone here at DC asked a question about how often it gets cleaned, and at the time, I thought no problem. I peeked last month, and was shocked at how nasty it was, but put it off.

It has nagged at me ever since, so I finally just did it. It's a project to get the refrigerator out of the way in my little kitchen, but I feel so good now that it's done and I can cross it off my list. Whoopee!

I see your problem. You never should have peeked!

I clean under the stove and refrigerator every time my cats run out of toys.

So.....never?:ROFLMAO:

The bad thing is that now I know how nasty it can get, I'll have to add it to my list of chores to be done every six months to a year. Yep, a year sounds good.:angel:

cat bunnies here as well. charlie is shedding like crazy, he is a fluffy long haired cat. thomas not so much. short hair. for the pleasure of their company will gladly put up with it.

I was frustrated because I couldn't bend down to clean under anything and felt bad that I had to wait for DH or hire one of the youth group kids to come and do it.

Well, since I started working out at the YMCA, I am getting more agile and can start bending down....I said to DH tonight "ew, it really is messy under there." His reply "well, now that you can see it yourself I guess you can clean it yourself!" He's right of course, but :-p

I was frustrated because I couldn't bend down to clean under anything and felt bad that I had to wait for DH or hire one of the youth group kids to come and do it.

Well, since I started working out at the YMCA, I am getting more agile and can start bending down....I said to DH tonight "ew, it really is messy under there." His reply "well, now that you can see it yourself I guess you can clean it yourself!" He's right of course, but :-p

I could do it myself, too...but we are planning a move soon and I think I'm going to hire a crew to come in and clean. And we are getting a truck, load it and make one trip...I won't be getting a lot of help from Shrek and there are some things I can't move by myself.

So...I'm going to take it easy on this move!:angel:

I have to tell you what a wonderful day I had. We took my daughter, Cade and Carson and went to Moss Langing to Phils fish restraunt for lunch. I had a crab salad, stuffed artichoke with seafood, 4 big oysters sauteed in champagne and chocolate mouseAlso bought a cute t-shrit. I never eat like this but to day the:pig: in me ran out and would not stop. The only thing missing was chef munky who had appointments and could'nt join us. Missed you char.
wiah you all could have joined us.
kades

Last edited:
I have to tell you what a wonderful day I had. We took my daughter, Cade and Carson and went to Moss Langing to Phils fish restraunt for lunch. I had a crab salad, stuffed artichoke with seafood, 4 big oysters sauteed in champagne and chocolate mouseAlso bought a cute t-shrit. I never eat like this but to day the:pig: in me ran out and would not stop. The only thing missing was chef munky who had appointments and could'nt join us. Missed you char.
wiah you all could have joined us.
kades

Kade's,

If you only knew how much I just adore you! Thought about you all day. Missed you as well...
Just got home. Too much traffic, and logged in to see what's for dinner that I won't be having.. :)

Sorry I missed you THIS time around. But I'm glad you understood I tried very hard to get out of the Men in white coat visits today :(
Trust me I tried. Pulled every trick I knew of to get out of all of them.
We will make that trip to Phil's . I have my husband on reserve for the entire month of July. He doesn't want me pulling rank on him. I'll do it it if I have to! Got my fully loaded box of Kleenex ready to throw.. You know I won't miss nothin' this time around! :ohmy:

Thrilled that besides my not being with you in person. Meeting your daughter and grand kids, I was still around in spirit. I smiled reading that you enjoyed your Oyster's :)

The men in white coats visits went well. I've been cleared to make the trip to S.F. for my sons additional surgery. I'm doing ok to. Yadda yadda no new news to report on that.. I'm just boring. Usual stuff..

BIG HUGGS!!!!!!!!

Munky.

Kade's,

If you only knew how much I just adore you! Thought about you all day. Missed you as well...
Just got home. Too much traffic, and logged in to see what's for dinner that I won't be having.. :)

Sorry I missed you THIS time around. But I'm glad you understood I tried very hard to get out of the Men in white coat visits today :(
Trust me I tried. Pulled every trick I knew of to get out of all of them.
We will make that trip to Phil's . I have my husband on reserve for the entire month of July. He doesn't want me pulling rank on him. I'll do it it if I have to! Got my fully loaded box of Kleenex ready to throw.. You know I won't miss nothin' this time around! :ohmy:

Thrilled that besides my not being with you in person. Meeting your daughter and grand kids, I was still around in spirit. I smiled reading that you enjoyed your Oyster's :)

The men in white coats visits went well. I've been cleared to make the trip to S.F. for my sons additional surgery. I'm doing ok to. Yadda yadda no new news to report on that.. I'm just boring. Usual stuff..

BIG HUGGS!!!!!!!!

Munky.
Glad all went well and you can go with your son for his doctor visit. I'll be thinking of him and pray al goes well. I'll try to get Ari and the boys to go again. Cade fell for the kids fish and chios and he ate a humounus piece of chocolate cake that was great. The day was wonderful and I look forward to July and our getting together.
kades

Back
Top Bottom