Venting on a Happy Note

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have to tell you what a wonderful day I had. We took my daughter, Cade and Carson and went to Moss Langing to Phils fish restraunt for lunch. I had a crab salad, stuffed artichoke with seafood, 4 big oysters sauteed in champagne and chocolate mouseAlso bought a cute t-shrit. I never eat like this but to day the:pig: in me ran out and would not stop. The only thing missing was chef munky who had appointments and could'nt join us. Missed you char.
wiah you all could have joined us.
kades

So glad for you!! Way to go!

HUGG!!

I walked in Relay For Life tonight, I managed 11.5 miles, Shrek made 3/4 of a mile...I was just hoping for once around the track for him...:) Unfortunately, my right foot was giving me problems and I had to stop, but I had an exceptionally great time.

Our team managed to make over $10,000 in donations, thus arriving at Platinum Level. My Mother's name was read in Celebration and my DIL's in Memory. It was a good night.

You go girl! Need more people like you in this world. Love what you have and know there's always someone that has less than you. As my 9yr old daughter says, without love we have nothing and we can only be happy if we want to be :)

I walked in Relay For Life tonight, I managed 11.5 miles, Shrek made 3/4 of a mile...I was just hoping for once around the track for him...:) Unfortunately, my right foot was giving me problems and I had to stop, but I had an exceptionally great time.

Our team managed to make over $10,000 in donations, thus arriving at Platinum Level. My Mother's name was read in Celebration and my DIL's in Memory. It was a good night.

Good for you & shreck too! Your determination to do it says alot. Great job!

Results as of now $11,112.84 for my team. Our projects will start over for next year on July 1st, 2011...

Missoula County Relay For Life has raised $136,469...this year.

I am so glad my job description change and work schedule change allowed me to personally participate this year, it's lots more fun than just handing over a little cash once a month.

Results as of now $11,112.84 for my team. Our projects will start over for next year on July 1st, 2011...

I am so glad my job description change and work schedule change allowed me to personally participate this year, it's lots more fun than just handing over a little cash once a month.

Great job!

Keep Shrek moving! It gets easier.

I did not notice before that you were from Missoula. Are you familiar with the columnist Kim Williams? I always enjoyed her writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am so glad my job description change and work schedule change allowed me to personally participate this year, it's lots more fun than just handing over a little cash once a month.[/QUOTE

Great job!

Keep Shrek moving! It gets easier.

I did not notice before that you were from Missoula. Are you familiar with the columnist Kim Williams? I always enjoyed her writing.

Thanks!

No, I am not familiar with Kim Williams...at all...I am aware that she is someone of interest, but not sure why. I've walked along the trail named for her several times.

Thanks!

No, I am not familiar with Kim Williams...at all...I am aware that she is someone of interest, but not sure why. I've walked along the trail named for her several times.

Kim was on National Public Radio and also wrote a column in the Missoula papers. I think you would like her book Kim Williams book of uncommon sense.

Have a great day, or night:ermm:

Kim was on National Public Radio and also wrote a column in the Missoula papers. I think you would like her book Kim Williams book of uncommon sense.

Have a great day, or night:ermm:

Yes, I just read about her quickly on the UofM site. I'll be looking for her books. I'm really interested in the edible mushroom one.

i posted on the venting thread about the garbage men splitting open bags of garbage in front of my house, telling my wife they were too heavy. i carried them out to the curb from the backyard garden - one in each hand, so that's ridiculous. ok, they were heavy, maybe 40 lbs max each, but gimme a break.

so, i had to clean it up before the street sweeper came or get a ticket.
i decided to break them up into about 20 little food shopping bags, and made a long line along the curb for them to pick up.
dw wouldn't let me put a sign on them saying i hoped these were small enough for you ladies...:cool:

they took them in order, down the block...

Last edited:

Way to go!!!!! :clap::clap:

My Best Side

Missoula, MT 6/17/2011
Relay For Life

Attachments

• best side.jpg
    best side.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 150
sorry i missed that yesterday. wtg, fee!!!!!

are you popping the wheelie on the stroller?

Last edited:

That's fantastic! Congrats to you.

I had a really happy start to my day this morning at 4xx a.m. I signed on to Firefox and clicked on "Favorites". It was back! FF fixed it! Yesterday or day before my colorful tabs were fixed.

If only they'd get Yahoo compatible I'd be ecstatic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom