Very sad week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My deepest sympathies to your family. Prayers for your mom and you and your kids.
((hugs))
LadyCook

It is always hard to loose a loved one and my condolences go out to you and you family. It sounds like your family small as it may be is loving and supportive and that is something to be gratful for.

oh, f-mom, my heart breaks for you. i'm very sorry to hear about your bro and mom. i hope these times pass quickly, and your mom is able to find peace and comfort in your home.

Dear Terry, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your brother. Hopefully this move is agreeable with your mom. My mother sadly wouldn't budge until dementia made in impossible for her to stay in the home she and my dad had bought many years before his death. It's sad to see those things also pass. All the best Terry to you and your family.

:) I am sorry for your loss my heart and prayers go out to you and yours. I hope your mom adjusts easily to the move.

Terry, my heart is heavy for you and you are in my prayers sweetie. I pray that our Lord is comforting you and your family at this moment.

Fisher's Mom, I'm so sorry to hear that. I said a prayer for peace for your mom and for ease of transition. I'll keep her in my thoughts.

I've been at my mother's house since my brother died on Saturday. He was only 50 but he had 2 heart attacks last year and had been in poor health for a number of years. He was an amputee and had moved in with my mom after my dad died 3 years ago so they could look after each other. It was my mom's biggest fear to find him after he had already passed but sadly, that's what happened. She's completely devastated. My kids and I are her only relatives left aside from her brother. She'll be coming to live with us sometime in the next months - as soon as we can get her packed up. She's lived in her home for over 40 years so it won't be easy for her, especially since she's just lost my brother. If ya'll could add my mom to your thoughts, I'd be really grateful.
Terry
God bless you FishersMom, I am so very very sorry for your family. Praying for you and your mom, please try to take care of yourself and her.

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. A mother should never have to bury her child, no matter the age.

Your family is in my prayers, and I pray that your mother adjusts quickly to the move. As someone said on the first page, the children in the home will bring her a renewed joy and you will see the transformation.

I fear something of the same sort will happen to my father - he is 44 and has had a major heart attack a few years ago and a smaller one shortly after. He stopped smoking for about a year afterwards but started up again just as heavy as always. Eats junk food.. mostly drinks just coke and water. I think its a timebomb, and my Mother and I try and get him to stop smoking every time he lights up. One day I hope it annoys him so much that he quits.

If you need to talk to your friends here at DC, we will all be here for you Terry.

It is hard to lose your children before you go. My grandparents had 5 children and lost 4 of them before they died - in fact my grandfather just gave up and didn't see any point to staying alive.

{{{{Aww, Terry}}}}
I am so sorry. Bless you and your momma!!
img_596886_0_366e9fe0ad1cd63255fa9e3ee74a636f.gif

Oh Terry, I am so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it must be for your mom, and now you are all looking at some major changes in your lives. Knowing that your mom will be cared for will be some comfort, but it sounds like you already have a full and busy household. This will take some adjustment, and I pray that it goes well.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom