Very strange Halloween cake recipe!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Piccolina

Executive Chef
Okay, I've seen some pretty far out there Halloween recipes (jell-o moulded into the shape of a brain, blood and guts pasta, etc) but this recipe takes the cake (literally). I didn't want to post the entire recipe in case it offended anyone, but here is the link for (I kid you not) Kitty Litter Cake (it does not contain any real kitty litter or such!) :yuk:

http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html

I've made this with delightful results! Of course I consign one "scoop" for cooking only. It's a great deal of fun! Especially if you use a few Tootsie Rolls! Great fun!

I also have a recipe for "Dirt Cake" and have put aside serving utensils just for this. It's too good for people to dislike!

Last edited:
Wow! It neat to know that someone here has actually tried kitty litter cake. It must be a huge hit with little boys, who always seem to have a passion for the gross and far out.
I also have a recipe for "Dirt Cake" and have put aside serving utensils just for this. It's too good for people to dislike!
I have a TNT for mud cake, but that is just the name for a rich chocolate cake, what's in your dirt cake that makes it spooky? :mrgreen:

I LOVE IT!!!!
I've got to make it for our next family get together!! Wow, I guess that would be Thanksgiving hehehehehehehehehe

You know, I'm just sick enough to make this when someone comes over, sit it over in the corner and sometime during a conversation, walk over, grab a tootsie roll and smack on it letting it get in my teeth while I'm talking.
1.gif

texasgirl said:
You know, I'm just sick enough to make this when someone comes over, sit it over in the corner and sometime during a conversation, walk over, grab a tootsie roll and smack on it letting it get in my teeth while I'm talking.
1.gif
:ohmy::sick::LOL: That would be on that they'd be talking about for years to come!!! Hillarious Texasgirl, gross but also very hillarious!

My dad made a Kitty Litter Cake for a mens cake bake at our church a year or so ago & it even though it looks nasty, it tastes really good!

texasgirl said:
1.gif

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Of course you are!

About a hundred years ago (when I was younger and just as stupid) I helped my fiance throw a party at his apartment. They were non-smokers and had no ashtrays in the house. Being an inventive sort, I used margarine tubs filled with kitty litter to accomodate our smoking friends.

With the party in full swing I looked over to see a fellow dip a chip in some dip then in the tub of kitty litter...to late to stop him I watched him bite into it...pause...and then immediately he looked across the room at the Kitty's Litter Box in the corner. You've never seen such a look on a person's face in your life! :ohmy:

I will remember this forever!

lindatooo said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Of course you are!

About a hundred years ago (when I was younger and just as stupid) I helped my fiance throw a party at his apartment. They were non-smokers and had no ashtrays in the house. Being an inventive sort, I used margarine tubs filled with kitty litter to accomodate our smoking friends.

With the party in full swing I looked over to see a fellow dip a chip in some dip then in the tub of kitty litter...to late to stop him I watched him bite into it...pause...and then immediately he looked across the room at the Kitty's Litter Box in the corner. You've never seen such a look on a person's face in your life! :ohmy:

I will remember this forever!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I bet that guy was careful at future parties:LOL:

I can't believe how many people have made this cake!! It's hilarious!! I'm going to make it this year for halloween and have my husband bring the rest in to his work...really funny :D

Back
Top Bottom