Virtual Holiday Bash for our Discuss Cookers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara L said:
I'll bring a ton of tortilla chips along with giant vats of guacamole, salsa, sour cream, and piping hot refried beans. I LOVE nachos!!!

I'll also bring the Midori Sours and Mai Tais!

:) Barbara

And don't forget Mr. Maidrite! I think we should make a world wide tour!!!

Cameron

Which parts of the world? The car is amphibious and I need to know wehn to turn on the cruise control.:)

Last edited:
Well TX you probably should know when to turn on the cruise control not wehn. By the way I am walking because TXguy don't have his license. Actually now that I think about it I'll ride because we can just hide from the police. He has driving experience from racing games.

Cameron

Last edited:
I think we should head to all places warm and tropical.
Sunshine.. doesn't that sound good on this cold wintery day?

They would be wonderful Txguy!
They have beautiful beaches, nice people and great food.

Hey, when is this party going to start?

I vote for New Year's Eve! All in favor say I and all opposed say Nay!!

I!!!

Cameron

I hope you don`t want me to drive you ? I already had half a bottle of my redwine... :wacko:
btw: is there good red wine at the bahamas??

Last edited:
I'm sure there is! I do know that when you go there the bars (or at least the ones at the hotels) let you make your own drinks! We were shocked when they handed us the bottle! We had a blast!

Might have been 18 of the best vacation days we ever had!

I couldn't help but laugh reading this line. Where I live the parties are so non-stop that I haven't logged in here in ages -- all I can do on the computer is check email and do minimal shopping. This week, between the holidays, I've had 4 parties to go to. I have two more this weekend, and have had a few before, and two friends who want to throw them in January. With my own party (first weekend in December) .... no time for virtual parties. Thank heaven Mom shopped the yard sales and found me a few glittery black sweaters ... I'm not much of a shopper, and definitely not a clothes horse. Those black pants and sweaters have been a lifesaver.

OK listen TXguy does not drink! He may have had a sip of Mom and Dad's wine but he does not drink! So we should be cool!

Cameron

Back
Top Bottom