Virtual Town Community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
alix and elfie, are you looking for western or eastern medicine?

ok, someone needs to be a town doc. anyone that looks like wilford brimley or barnard hughes may apply.

and someone needs to set up a chinatown district, for tourism, shopping, dim sum, herb shops, and traffic. (why are there no chinatowns in the world that are traffic free, i ask you? :huh:)

alix and elfie, are you looking for western or eastern medicine?

ok, someone needs to be a town doc. anyone that looks like wilford brimley or barnard hughes may apply.

I'm good with either. Just don't tell me to use a neti pot. I saw that once and it made me gag. Actually, I'm feeling pretty good so far this morning. Maybe I'll open up an adjunct to the mental health clinic. After all pharmacy is my middle name according to my husband. LOL.

LOL on the netti pot! I'm good with either type of medicine also.

I also have a request for Cath4420 - can we make that a pleasant CONSTANT 75 - 80 degrees? :LOL:

Hey Alix stop by my place. I have home made rasbery jelly. Hot tea made out of this jelly is the best thing alone with a good night sleep for any cold.

I think that every city/ town nedds its Greek diner. You know the kind that's open 24/7 and serves everything from breakfast to souvlaki. I'd be more than willing to tackle the job plus every Thursday throw in free Greek dancing lessons.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom