Vote early Vote often

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was going to vote later but during an unexpected, but necessary, trip to the dentist passed the polls and there was essentially nobody there.

No one on line, voted in less than 5 minutes, including identification.

Tonite I get to watch them count the votes. I love to watch them do that.

Don't know why but I find it very exciting.

But it does mark the end of the silly season: that period between Labor Day and Election Day when the influx of politcal rhetoric just becomes unbearable to me.

Am a political junkie and love watching the sport, but some times the fray becomes too much for even me.

For those who have not, please exercise you right to vote no matter what your political bent.

Amen, auntdot. I love the punditry and pretensions and insufferable predictions and all of it.

But I absolutely agree with voting - if you don't, don't b#tch about the results.

I voted last week, because I waited in line for over 2 hours for the primary, I couldn't stand the thoughts of that again. The ads have been terrible here, I am so glad that and the answering machine messages are going to be over.

We just returned from the polls. There definitely is a bigger turnout for this election.
I used the new touch screen for voting. I really liked it. However, one of the workers was assigned to assist voters using this and I understood it a lot better than he. He was just doing his job, but I dd have to ask him to step back so I could vote in private. I promise that I wasn't rude.

Half Baked said:
There's alway a 'write in' area for all the offices....put your name in. :LOL:
True, but that's just a vote thrown away--I don't think bullseye has a chance. (Not even sure I'd vote for him!:wacko: ) With my option, they'd be forced to come up with some other people who might be better and who had a chance of getting elected.

I voted this morning at 10:00am.
Nice turn out, but not overly crowded.
Things went smooth and efficiently at our polling place in spite all of the voting machine controversy here in Baltimore.
I'm glad it's over, now we can finally watch the fighting between parties over the results:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom