Wasabi Mustard

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Surprised!

Just saw in the store as new item and was curious. I thought wasabi was used on sushi although I have yet to eat sushi. No explanation on the bottle either as to how to use it. Guess I Google and hope for the best.

I assume you could use it on a chicken sandwich, fish sandwich - spice it up a bit for sure! Anytime you would want a spicy mustard it would probably work with most things. Even for dipping pretzels in!

"It is great stuff"

It sure is! I've been using it on sandwhiches. And on crostini topped with rare roast beef and a dab of wasabi mustard.

I make my own, and GB`s quite right, you can have it with anything really, I like it with roast beef sandwiches on fresh crusty bread and plenty salt :)
it should go nicely with boiled ham also.

Thanks

Great! Now that I know someone has tried it, I will do the same. Just wish I could take you all to the store with me. The first thing mentioned on Google was to use on fish. No one around here like fish or eggs. Do you believe it? Always have to try to camouflage taste of them. I appreciate all your comments and hope one day I can do the same for you.

Hope your cats okay Y T! Can't forget about your experience. Whatever involves animals has special place in my heart. Keep them warm and happy.

Thnx, and they`re just great now (oddly the had fights when she 1`st came back, maybe new smells or something???)
anyway Wasabi Mustard soon fixed that :)

<hugz>

Back
Top Bottom