We bought a new kitchen table

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AHH!! I see. Good choice! And the redhead dumped me for this dude with tatoos who drove a 1980s chevy blazer with a gun under the seat. :glare: Hope they got termites. :mad:

Hi Elf!!!! :mrgreen: Yes red heads are like Kryptonite to superman to me. I just get weak. Add freckles to that, Im a bowl of soft gelatin. :wub: :in_love: Funny thing is, I have NO luck with them. The last red head with freckles I dated turned out to be wiccan. Yup. A witch. :ermm: Dosent mix to well for a guy that loves Jesus. :rolleyes: She DID have ummmmmm...... some........ good qualities though. :whistling

Here are a couple of pictures of the table in it's new home :)

Attachments

• DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    320.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    202.5 KB · Views: 165
Thta looks like an excellent price for a really nice set like that. Jordans has some very nice stuff.

The one thing I don't like about it is that once you walk in it's like an ant farm or fun house -- hard to get out!

You are so right about that Jenny!

For those that have never been in one of these stores, it is set up like a maze sort of. You walk from room to room meandering around and around. Each room leads to another around another corner and another turn.

We went to one of the Imax theaters in one of the Jordans once. The store had just opened a few weeks prior. The fire alarm went off and thankfully it was a false alarm because the staff just stood there unsure of what to do. The emergency exits were not clearly marked and we ended up wandering around the store looking for an exit. We felt like rats trapped in a maze.

I really like that table .... it looks great in your kitchen

I have needed a new one for about 8 years now. Maybe it's time to hit Jordan's.:)

Thanks Jenny! We saw so many tables we loved there. It is so much fun to shop there even if you are not going to buy anything.

Back
Top Bottom