We Did It!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I believe it is imperative that Cat's potential new male friend is allowed on here so we can make sure he is "suitable" for her! :) (ie, we can "vet" him!) :LOL:

Indeed. We will have to closely inspect him and deem whether or not he is worthy of our Cat. :LOL:

Last edited:
Oh my! I shall call him of this! He stays awake of weekends much later than of school days!

Thank you! I promise he is nice. I shall tell him of all of your messages. I shall be back in some moments with an answer.

I shall tell him he will need to mind of his manners of here. This will be very much of fun!

With love,
~Cat

Should I type up a list of questions for him to answer?

Such as, "Are you a healthy eater? Or do you fill up on junk? We can't have you passing on bad habits to our Cat!!"

Maybe not. It might scare him off.

No wonder we can't help but love Cat. She is so excited that she has made so many friends. And it comes through in her posts. What a week she has had. :angel:

He is here, but he did not get an email of his inbox. His name is Carl. He is not able to post for the activation link did not go to him. I am on phone with him. Is something wrong? With love, ~Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Should I type up a list of questions for him to answer?

Such as, "Are you a healthy eater? Or do you fill up on junk? We can't have you passing on bad habits to our Cat!!"

Maybe not. It might scare him off.

No wonder we can't help but love Cat. She is so excited that she has made so many friends. And it comes through in her posts. What a week she has had. :angel:

You are so very kind, Addie. And you may fuss at him!

With love,
~Cat

It will not let him to post. He clicked of agree of forum rules, and it is saying he did not agree.
He is becoming frustrated of this. I do not think he will join of us.

With love,
~Cat

He never received of activation and sees this here.

I really am tired. Can someone please help of this?

~Cat

Cat it is real late and I am sure if a moderator is up sooner or later they will see this and fix it for him. Be patient. If not tonight, then definitely tomorrow. Send a private message to Princess and she will see it in the morning as soon as she turns her computer. :angel:

I see him but he can not post. He has just become frustrated of all this.

We shall see. He has changed everything of twice and is still not allowed.

I am to my bed. Sweet dreams all of you!

With love,
~Cat

Oh dear. It is fixed! His last names can be of two spellings. He is here! The Shellenberger name was of he typed too of quickly.

It is Schellenberger.

Gmail does match the user names and it did not work previously. I am going to my bed.

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom