We did it! More DCers got to meet!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I guess I'm a little late getting on line...when I got home, I had to have a nap! We had a wonderful time...that's the farthest I've ventured from home in a long while, but it was important to me to meet Katie, and we couldn't have had a more beautiful day at this time of year. And wow! What a restaurant!

Katie, Kim says, "Thank You," for the compliment. I think he kinda liked being called a peach. We think you're pretty fine, too, and are looking forward to seeing you again.

For those of you who don't know Katie well, she is just as you would imagine: Attractive, friendly, intelligent, down to earth and lots of fun! We were so comfortable together that she could have been my best friend from high school.

I know you are all waiting for the picture...Katie's are probably better.

*Note: I don't use a wheel chair very often, but had to do more walking than I was able today. Please don't picture me in a wheel chair.
Two of my favorite people and bot just beautiful..Glad you both had so much fun..Wish I could have been there too
kadesma-cj

Me too! You are such a special person to me...you've helped me through a lot of hard times.

I wish you could feel the hug I just sent you!

Oh gosh, y'all are both so, so pretty!!!! I already knew you were the sweetest people around but I didn't expect you to be so beautiful. Thanks for sharing your pic. (But where's Kim????)

Well if anyone comes over this way I would love to meet you. We haven't any plans at the minute to go over to the USA, but if we do I will be in contact to see if there is anyone we could meet up with.

I hope you do get to meet them. We have met both of them and they are both so nice!

:)Barbara

Barbara, are you sure you met the JoeV I met?? Just kidding Joe. :ROFLMAO:
Joe is a nice guy and lives just down the street from me. Susan is a sweetheart and we had a good time when we met.

Barb

Barbara, are you sure you met the JoeV I met?? Just kidding Joe. :ROFLMAO:
Joe is a nice guy and lives just down the street from me. Susan is a sweetheart and we had a good time when we met.

Barb

Hey! Don't be calling me a nice guy. I have an image to protect.

Hey! Don't be calling me a nice guy. I have an image to protect.

Too late, JoeV the truth is out. You are a nice man--your image is in tatters. My mom put up with my dad's sense of humor, too--I can just imagine dear wife. lol

Thanks for the compliment, homecook.

We really all ought to meet again.
Hugs to you both, Pie Susan

Barb, that is how we financed our trip. We took bribes from everyone we met in exchange for saying nice things about them here!

Just kidding of course--we met 14 of the nicest people from DC this last summer!

:)Barbara

What a special picture to share with us! And what a wonderful blessing to get to meet like that!

Back
Top Bottom