We did it, We did it!!! hahaha

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tancowgirl2000

Head Chef
NOT what you all think! I went out and met up with Alix today! She was in Red Deer for her kids ball tourny.....all I can say is it spells trouble!!! LMAO!!! What a great girl!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I'll bet you had a good time! We have talked to Alix on the phone, but we haven't met her yet. As soon as we can afford it, we plan to go up to Edmonton to meet her.

:) Barbara

well BArbra when you come in let us all know and maybe I'll try to be ther too......if you want me? lol....it was fun....oops...ol mans playing pool with out me gotta run

that's awesome, tanis!
i'd love to meet all of you guys. huge discusscooking party at my house tomorrow!:-p see you guys there!

It is always fun meeting upp with your online friends. To really be able to put a face, and a voice to the people you know.

Get any pictures?

You know....I didn't even need to see or hear her. She is EXACTLY the she is!!! Oh what did we talk about....hmmm MEN and what they are...boob man or *** man.....we learnt that boobs are just for smacking around once in a while.....lol....MJ.....ehehehe....IF she wasnt keeping score of the ball game we could have gabbed alot more! Not only that but it seems that if I didnt get my butt back to where I was dropped off I would have been left behind.....NEXT time though....NO holding back.....lMoa!

I'm still waiting to meet y'all!
Anyone going to southern California or Disneyland anytime soon?

However, I am meeting up with The Z in Vegas next month.

Heh heh heh! Tanis is WONDERFUL! I really wanted to just up and grab a beer, but when your kid is playing the finals and you are keeping score, they sort of frown on you being a bit hosed.

Thankfully she edited a bit of our more colourful conversation. (Whew! Gotta watch my rep here you know!:angel: )

Listen to you Alix....."Gotta watch my rep".......hahahah frotflmao!!!! OMG!!! you are so full or sunshine!!! hhahahaah

k luv ya

jkath said:
However, I am meeting up with The Z in Vegas next month.

I'm getting a little thirsty already
Lager%20Louts.gif
!

open09.jpg

I am SO there!
Z - We'll be in Vegas starting 8/7, but the Flamingo Stay is Wed 8/10 through Fri 8/12.
I'll pm you closer to that time with my cell #.

Back
Top Bottom