We Found The Car

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes she is! And I have a name for her. Joy! It is an American female name and it also is an emotion.

I think it is right for her, for she brings us very much joy.

How is this? Do you like it?

Your friend,
~Cat

Last edited:
Yes she is! And I have a name for her. Joy! It is an American female name and it also is an emotion.

I think it is right for her, for she brings us very much joy.

How is this? Do you like it?

Your friend,
~Cat

Perfect! :angel:

Don't park under trees! Bird Poo is caustic and can cause the paint to become damaged. Remove it as soon as possible. :angel:

I must park there. It is the closest handicapped parking space next to our home. DA has other spaces in the front but they are all under trees also and not so close.

I cleaned it from the car. I think I shall look for a cover for Joy.

Your friend,
~Cat

Don't park under trees! Bird Poo is caustic and can cause the paint to become damaged. Remove it as soon as possible. :angel:
I agree, get if off as soon as possible. Buy some terry cloth microfibre cloths. There can be grit in bird poo. It can scratch the paint if you aren't careful when you wipe it off. The terry cloth let's the grit not push against the paint. Also, spritz with some water before wiping.

Those fake owls only seem to work for a few months. Then the birds get familiar with it and it starts to get dirty.

Gwen and I went to Lowe's where I bought the carabiner and C clamp for Azia's car restraint and on the journey home, we stopped at Advance Auto and I bought two car covers! No more poo, at least at home.

Joy has all her clothes on now.

Your friend,
~Cat

Those fake owls only seem to work for a few months. Then the birds get familiar with it and it starts to get dirty.

We have had ours for two years now and it's still working. The trick is to move it around. Every other week we move it to a different spot on the boat.

That is a good idea! In this, the birds do not become so accustomed to it.

Papa has a fishing vessel! I should tell him of this.

Your friend,
~Cat

We have had ours for two years now and it's still working. The trick is to move it around. Every other week we move it to a different spot on the boat.

Same with my daughter. Only she has had hers on top of the roof of the house for even longer. Birds all over next door, not a one on her house. They don't even move it. They also have one on the side of the roof that faces the house with all the birdie poo on it. :angel:

Ha, I saw bird poo on the car cover. I washed it off with the hose!

This does well! Joy is all clean under it.

Your friend,
~Cat

:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: That is too funny Cat!

Thank you! I thought it was funny too. I put the car cover over her and said to DA, "She is not naked any more. She has all her clothes on."

DA laughed also! Gwen was here, and she thought it was funny also!

I shall be driving a naked car when Joy does not have her clothes on.:LOL:

Your friend,
~Cat

Gwen and I went to Lowe's where I bought the carabiner and C clamp for Azia's car restraint and on the journey home, we stopped at Advance Auto and I bought two car covers! No more poo, at least at home.

Joy has all her clothes on now.

Your friend,
~Cat

Cat, I thought you were talking about Azia pooping in Joy! Thankfully, I read back through the thread.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom