We had some good news today.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
DH returned to hospital for 48 hours. He called this evening to say the Consultant had visited and told him that all the tests done were clear. The cancer was confined to the prostate which has now gone!

All he needs to do now is take things slowly and recover his strength.

I am overwhelmed. Words fail me. Just thank-you thank-you thank-you God.

Katie E said:
Fantastic news, csalt. Just make sure DH follows all instructions and gets back to his old self. Hooray! Ain't prayers great!!:)

Great news for very special people..I can just imagine your joy.

kadesma:)

casalt, such great news!! I am very happy for both of you! Perhaps DH might want to consider taking selenium to maintain his good health.

Brilliant, Csalt!!
I can feel a huge weight melting away from your shoulders and heart. Now relax, and enjoy the warming weather with your hubby, and pamper him a bit... I am so happy for you two!!

img_417783_0_b9cbb3c67190a81a47f3f04a349ac205.jpg
cheers me dears!!:)

Oh this is the best news in a long time! I am so happy for you both and your families. Bless you. :)

What a special day for you and your family. I can only imagine your profound joy. Thanks for sharing your happy news!

good news, indeed csalt.

my dad had prostate cancer several years ago, and had the radiation seed implantation, and has been cancer free ever since. i remember him being quite sore for a while, but with a little tlc, he was back on his feet in no time.

hope your hubby heals quickly.

Back
Top Bottom