We Met Jennyema Today!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barbara L

Traveling Welcome Wagon
We got to meet and have lunch with jennyema today! It was her lunch break, so we didn't have as much time as we would have liked, but it was nice nonetheless. We ate at a nice little French restaurant in Boston. I'm sure jennyema probably thought she would never get a word in edgewise with us hogging the conversation! But when we did let her talk (lol) she was very interesting. She was very nice and we had a great time with her today!

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Jennyema--1.jpg
    Jennyema--1.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 190
  • Jennyema--2.jpg
    Jennyema--2.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 178
  • Jennyema--3.jpg
    Jennyema--3.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Jennyema--4.jpg
    Jennyema--4.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 176
Geez guys, next time you will have to stop off and have everyone cook for you....
aren't you tires of restaurant food yet???
:)
Looks like another great time, who's next?

Well, next is a secret until it happens, but it will be tomorrow evening! Fortunately we have gone to a variety of different restaurants. After we get home we probably won't eat out for awhile, but I have really enjoyed the restaurants we have gone to. :)

Dave, we really are lucky! I wouldn't trade this experience for anything!

I am neither asleep nor drunk in that first picture!! I don't think :wacko:

And it was windy and rainy, which accounts for the hair.

That said, I had a wonderful time meeting B and J.

What incredibly lovely people! Smart, funny, nice and down to earth. I was sad that I had to run back to work, as I could have chatted with them for hours more.

I think their adventure is way cool and I am SO GLAD I got to know them in person!!

Really strange..........we picture people in our minds............I wasn't far off and in an abstract way I was dead on.........very strange!

GOOD TO SEE YOU JENNY!!!!!! I know what you mean about being sad to leave - when they came for Thanksgiving last year I hated to see them go!!! But that's ok - they'll be back this year.......and hopefully they've talked a few more into joining us at our table or organized Thanksgiving chaos!!!!!

Sorry Jenny! I didn't notice at first that your eyes were closed in the first picture. I can verify she wasn't drunk, lol. She was probably just reacting to one of our stories!!! :LOL:

Thanks again for the great time!

Sorry Jenny! I didn't notice at first that your eyes were closed in the first picture. I can verify she wasn't drunk, lol. She was probably just reacting to one of our stories!!! :LOL:

Thanks again for the great time!

:LOL: Good one :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom