We Met Tattrat Tonight!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sunday is perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t2:

I can't wait to see you guys either!!! You may get a good old-fashioned southern meal!! Just can't figure out which one yet :LOL: :chef: Anything you've craved since you've been gone?

Tat I like the eggless look too. Nice putting faces to names isn't it ?
Jkath you're not the only jealous one lol

Certainly keeping busy on your journeys, Barbara! Do you play many more places after KE?

Barbara, I have been out of touch so have to look for other vacation posts but it sounds like you and James are having a marvelous time. And Tatt, your lady IS beautiful.

Meeting DC'ers is great. I still have fond memories of LEFSElover "stopping by" for a gnocchi lesson!

Oh my gosh! We had the best time tonight! Tattrat invited us over for dinner tonight (he cooked, as he called it, Thai-ish) and it was wonderful! The food was beautiful and delicious. We had the best time talking to Tatt, as well as his girlfriend and her sister. We fell in love with their dog, Penny. She is a cutie and she loved all the attention she got from us. One of my favorite pictures was when Penny was sitting up for a biscuit, then she grabbed the biscuit, and I caught her just as she was going back down and all I got was her nose and her tail in the background! It is the next to last one.

What a wonderful way to spend our last night in Washington D.C.

:)Barbara

Attachments

• Tattrat-01.jpg
    Tattrat-01.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 205
  • Tattrat-02.jpg
    Tattrat-02.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Tattrat-03.jpg
    Tattrat-03.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 170
  • Tattrat-04.jpg
    Tattrat-04.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 180
  • Tattrat-05.jpg
    Tattrat-05.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 175
  • Tattrat-07.jpg
    Tattrat-07.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Tattrat-08.jpg
    Tattrat-08.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 170
  • Tattrat-09.jpg
    Tattrat-09.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 175
  • Tattrat-10.jpg
    Tattrat-10.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Tattrat-11.jpg
    Tattrat-11.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
good times, Barb and James!

Was nice ti sit and chat for a while...I should be in bed, guess I am just being bad, lol.

Dinner was Red Curry coconut chicken, Hot sour beef and veggie, Lemongrass Shrimp, Chilled Sesame Noodle Salad, Basmati rice...and dessert was Apple Blossoms with Mango Ice cream, Maui Brown Sugar and ginger...but I forgot the danged Berries and mint for color.

Barbara, in all the shots you managed to avoid most of my tattoos, my mom would LOVE you!

I will get the pics I took up later...like in the afternoon, lol.

Last edited:
LOL If I had tried to avoid them I would probably have gotten all of them! I didn't even try to name the foods because I knew I would mess them up!

Thanks again for the great night! I think we pretty much covered all of the world's woes in our conversation!

:)Barbara

Thanks for the pictures, Barbara, and for sharing your times together.

Tatt, I do see a hint of tattoos on your one arm, but wouldn't have given it a second glance if you hadn't mentioned them LOL!!!! Your meal sounds marvelous and your dog is adorable. Are those homemade chocolates on the one plate?

Oh geeeeeeeeez, thanks TATT for making it hard for me on Sunday now!!!!!! That was EXACTLY what I was going to cook :-p

And you had to go and do dessert, didn't you!!!!!!!!!!

I'm in twouble........

tatt, would you & bucky be my brothers...

in case you needed to put somone in line fer being rude to your sister.

Back
Top Bottom