We Spent the Most Wonderful Day with Middie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This was such a great day! We got here late last night. Middie had the day off, so she, her son Billy, James, and I spent the day together. We talked a lot, spent a little time at a couple stores, had a great dinner at a neat little Italian restaurant, and we went out on a pier on Lake Erie. Middie is such a sweetie, just as I knew she would be, and we are in love with both her and Billy. Billy is a super smart, very well-mannered boy. We hated saying goodbye and definitely plan to get together again someday.

:)Barbara
P.S. I will post the pictures we took in a few posts so that no post is too big. They aren't in order, but they were all taken today.

That looks like a lot of fun, Barbara. Where are you off to next, and how long will you be traveling?

Just a suggestion - it would be nice if you would mention where "here" is and who is who in the pics. I think I know, but I might be wrong :)

Glad you are having such a great time :)

Okay here is here in Cleveland Ohio are.
Pics top to bottom left to right is
Billy and Maidrite/ Maidrite, myself, and Barbara
Billy and Maidrite/ Barbara in Billy.

That's with the pics I posted

Glad you all had a nice time together. James and Barb: you anywhere near south Texas? Come on over and visit me.

You guys are so fortunate!!! Hmmmm...anyone around the DFW area that wants to meet up???????

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhh am I envious!!!

You guys must've had the best time ever!!! 3 of the sweetest members on this board in one place~!
Thank you so much for posting those photos.

HEY! Can we start a member's photo album (I think we already have 3, maybe?) that is JUST for photos of member meetings?

I want another member to come to Southern California.......pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?

That looks like a lot of fun, Barbara. Where are you off to next, and how long will you be traveling?

Just a suggestion - it would be nice if you would mention where "here" is and who is who in the pics. I think I know, but I might be wrong :)

Glad you are having such a great time :)
We will be heading through Pennsylvania and then south. We would love to meet some other members on our way home. We love meeting people!!! In addition to the DC members we have met, we have met some really nice people all along the way. This has been one of the best trips we have ever taken!

Sorry GG that I didn't mention exactly who everyone was. Too excited I guess! Middie has already told you, and I'm sure you know that Maidrite and James are one and the same. :cool:

Green eyed monster is flaring!! :mrgreen:
Ienvy you two for getting to meet everyone that you have and for everyone that have got to meet you!!!

We've been the lucky ones! And believe me, we will head for Texas as soon as we have the time to do it. There are so many people there we want to meet!

Back
Top Bottom